Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Idah

Behind Drmic in the pecking order, but Farke has said he's 3rd choice now so doubt he'll be going anywhere unless we sign someone else

If we are still genuinely up for trying to stay up, then I suppose we haveĀ to keep him.

If weā€™re resigned to going down then makes sense to loan him out - get him half a season of regular football at league 1 or 2 level under his belt so heā€™s in a better place to be part of our championship squad next season.

A lot of factors here - even if we!re willing to consider him leaving, it would have to be to the right club and one which was going to guarantee him regular football, otherwise whatā€™s the point.

I think it's good he's staying here rather than going on loan. If, due to Pukki and Drmic's good form he's restricted to the bench then that's not a problem. I think he's a useful bench option though - he looked handy when he came on against Palace for a few minutes, so think that option could well prove useful again.

Played for the U23s against Man Utd at Carrow Road last night. His performance was a bit of a mixed bag and ratherĀ a frustrating evening for him. Showed his great pace and power on a few occasions, but had three presentable chances all of which he put just wide

Edited by Thirsty Lizard