Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Transfer rumour ..

Don't know where you live to do so!

Not sure we have room for any more overseas players? Do we?

Edited by Since 1980

That's what I thought I wonder if we will either sell someone or send someone out on loan, or maybe Ralf Färhmann is sent back if there is any truth in this rumour.

Perhaps Leitner (or Amadou) will be toddling off, or this guy could be for next season?  Or it could be complete guff. 

Edited by Branston Pickle

Big jump from part time numpty league to Premier... BUT he has scored three times for Liechenstein internationally... and twice for his club against Seville...(probably Amadou in defence 😉 ).... 6ft 1... in Farke we trust

Edited by Worcester Yellow

4 hours ago, Norfolk Dan said:

The YouTube link... I will try.   

YT link 

Edit...It worked ! 

He plays like Shaqiri.

Would be good to have someone who actually likes to shoot from closer than 5 yards in the team besides Marco but yeah this would be a massive step up in levels from this guy so it seems like an odd move.

3 hours ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

Buendia's replacement! 😉

May be right for next season. Webber found EMI when no one else did so if this one is true then we must trust he is doing the same with Sinani. Let's also not forget the signings made previously. Gilmour for instance I would imagine will be our holding midfielder next season if we are relegated. After a season at Telstar he should be ready. He'll  be like a new signing. The future is yellow. In Webber we must trust

• Like 2

A good left foot, no idea from the clips about the right...must be Stieperman's replacement!

3 hours ago, Renskay said:

He plays like Shaqiri.

Would be good to have someone who actually likes to shoot from closer than 5 yards in the team besides Marco but yeah this would be a massive step up in levels from this guy so it seems like an odd move.

Par for the for our Director of Football. Not going to break the bank for sure. But whatever a good left foot!

7 hours ago, Worcester Yellow said:

Big jump from part time numpty league to Premier... BUT he has scored three times for Liechenstein internationally... and twice for his club against Seville...(probably Amadou in defence 😉 ).... 6ft 1... in Farke we trust

4 goals in the Europa league playing from a “numpty league” isn’t a bad return in 5 games. 
He plays for Luxembourg too.

3 hours ago, Renskay said:

plays like Shaqiri.

I'd be happy enough with a 6'1" Shaqiri. Sounds like a beast.

I like the look of him too. I heard this on th FB group yesterday afternoon but wasn't sure if there was anything in it. Then, lo and behold, it pops up on here.

One-footed,  though a very nice left foot. Keen to shoot. Undervalued. Good technical ability (a number of high quality first-time strikes where many others would take a touch).

One-touch play, an eye for goal and a clean striker of the ball can translate to any level. Looks very Webber.

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

One-footed,  though a very nice left foot. Keen to shoot. Undervalued. Good technical ability (a number of high quality first-time strikes where many others would take a touch).

One-touch play, an eye for goal and a clean striker of the ball can translate to any level. Looks very Webber.

Parma 

That he scored twice against Sevilla suggests he isn't just a flat-track bully.

• Like 1

Apparently he's earmarked as one for the future, so perhaps he'll go out on loan or be loaned back to his current club. I expect being signed so we have a ready replacement for Buendia or Cantwell, should either leave in the summer.

14 hours ago, Worcester Yellow said:

If you mean Sinani he plays for Luxembourg.....

Judging from Farke's comments it sounds like he will be one for next year. Looks like someone who is direct and quick, with arguably a better end product than Hernadez. Him and Hernadez on the wings would be good if we are in the champ.

according to Farke in his pre match presser today he does not expect there to be any more transfer business this window. He doesn’t see Idah going out on loan either calling him one of the “three strikers he has available!”

8 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

This is the kind of news that’s worth waking up to. Good goal ratio in a decent league so what’s not to like. 

Decent league is a joke isn't it?

Please tell me it is.

I didn't even know Luxembourg had a league. 

I hope this bloke isn't a Goran Maric. 

21 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Decent league is a joke isn't it?

Please tell me it is.

I didn't even know Luxembourg had a league. 

I hope this bloke isn't a Goran Maric. 

I don't know what the quality in the Luxembourg league is like, but I do know he scored 4 times in the Europa League with two of those against Seville (as has been mentioned). So, it shows he's capable at least.

I think we shouldn't be too quick to jump to conclusions about signings like these. Scored 21 in 26 games. Sort of thing you hear about with strikers coming from non-league here in UK and ending up in Championship or Prem teams. People often write them off or say the signing is a gamble but sometimes it pays off.

1 minute ago, BobLoz3 said:

I don't know what the quality in the Luxembourg league is like, but I do know he scored 4 times in the Europa League with two of those against Seville (as has been mentioned). So, it shows he's capable at least.

I think we shouldn't be too quick to jump to conclusions about signings like these. Scored 21 in 26 games. Sort of thing you hear about with strikers coming from non-league here in UK and ending up in Championship or Prem teams. People often write them off or say the signing is a gamble but sometimes it pays off.

Luxembourg league is not to be frowned at. 

1 hour ago, jaberry2 said:

Judging from Farke's comments it sounds like he will be one for next year. Looks like someone who is direct and quick, with arguably a better end product than Hernadez. Him and Hernadez on the wings would be good if we are in the champ.