paul moy

Wuhan coronavirus

There is an unarguable logic to that article and what it doesn't say (and doesn't need to really) is that NHS staff will be physically and emotionally shattered by the current pandemic phase and then they have to potentially face even more challenges.

And there are implications for mental health issues (my recent workplace before retirement has a workload full of clients with anxiety and depression).

I hope that there is an enhanced recruitment drive in the health services sector.

1 hour ago, sonyc said:

There is an unarguable logic to that article and what it doesn't say (and doesn't need to really) is that NHS staff will be physically and emotionally shattered by the current pandemic phase and then they have to potentially face even more challenges.

And there are implications for mental health issues (my recent workplace before retirement has a workload full of clients with anxiety and depression).

I hope that there is an enhanced recruitment drive in the health services sector.

"I hope that there is an enhanced recruitment drive in the health services sector."

Yeh across the sector. Mental health services, particularly in Norfolk, are going to need to see a lot of investment, firstly to get resources up to where they should have been prior to CV19, and then additional to deal with what is going to be huge demand.