Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Keith on Farke

Farke has been a massive disappointment this season. His in game management, use of subs, and ability to see what is going on in front of his eyes have been all but non existent this season. Even worse than Hughton at his peak. His stubbornness or just incapability to change our style when necessary is just another shortcoming to add to the list. To many he is untouchable after last season. Unfortunately last season is the past as brilliant as it was. This season he has been found wanting massively. It's interesting to compare him to Wilder who has shone in this division. A big part of that is not just his tactical awareness but his overall demeanour. He acts like they belong in the prem and when they fall short he hammers his players. He has the fear factor. Farke again fails in this department. Too nice, too accepting of defeat in this league as proved again with his post match comments last night. He acts, like the club in general, from owners to fans, that we don't belong in the Premier League and are just happy to be here. In closing, my view is Farke is a very good, albeit one dimensional, coach. But a very good manager he is not. 

All the best, Keith. 

Just now, Keith Scott said:

Farke has been a massive disappointment this season. His in game management, use of subs, and ability to see what is going on in front of his eyes have been all but non existent this season. Even worse than Hughton at his peak. His stubbornness or just incapability to change our style when necessary is just another shortcoming to add to the list. To many he is untouchable after last season. Unfortunately last season is the past as brilliant as it was. This season he has been found wanting massively. It's interesting to compare him to Wilder who has shone in this division. A big part of that is not just his tactical awareness but his overall demeanour. He acts like they belong in the prem and when they fall short he hammers his players. He has the fear factor. Farke again fails in this department. Too nice, too accepting of defeat in this league as proved again with his post match comments last night. He acts, like the club in general, from owners to fans, that we don't belong in the Premier League and are just happy to be here. In closing, my view is Farke is a very good, albeit one dimensional, coach. But a very good manager he is not. 

All the best, Keith. 

All at Farke’s door Keith ? Was well backed to improve the squad last summer wasn’t he ? 

Feedthewolf on Keith

Massive twát.

Edited by Feedthewolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

All at Farke’s door Keith ? Was well backed to improve the squad last summer wasn’t he ? 

So delia out then. Chants and banners at every game. Marches in protest and contestant calling for new backers and investors. Fan going on local tv and radio condemning the way the club is run and demanding that the board actively put the club up for sale publicly and immediately 

Of course Farke wasn't backed Midlands. Did anyone expect our tinpot board to back him? But that still doesn't detract from the fact Farke has shown many deficiencies as a manager this season as highlighted in my original post. Anyway must go. Oh and cheers Bob. 

All the best. Keith. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Of course Farke wasn't backed Midlands. Did anyone expect our tinpot board to back him? But that still doesn't detract from the fact Farke has shown many deficiencies as a manager this season as highlighted in my original post. Anyway must go. Oh and cheers Bob. 

All the best. Keith. 

5 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

So delia out then. Chants and banners at every game. Marches in protest and contestant calling for new backers and investors. Fan going on local tv and radio condemning the way the club is run and demanding that the board actively put the club up for sale publicly and immediately 

Never a proper debate over her tenure here. It really is like you’ve criticised someone’s very close relative. 

9 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

All the best. Keith. 

What’s your plans today Keith ? 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Never a proper debate over her tenure here. It really is like you’ve criticised someone’s very close relative. 

Really?!?!?!🤓  Sometimes here there is little else.

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Yes really. The majority still back keeping her regime at the helm.

And the minority don't back her regime. And we talk about it. Isn't that debate?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Probably so, but if so that is as a result of reasoned argument and debate. Your definition of  'a proper debate' plainly is only one that ends up with the opposite result that you want.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

And the minority don't back her regime. And we talk about it. Isn't that debate?

This. All day long.

It's CONSTANTLY debated, to the point of tedium to be honest.

I think by 'debate', some people mean 'WHY DON'T YOU AGREE WITH ME, YOU ARE WRONG'.

Unfortunately.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Too much effort when they can easily moan on a football forum 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That doesn't mean it isn't debated on here. Jesus wept.

10 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Probably so, but if so that is as a result of reasoned argument and debate. Your definition of  'a proper debate' plainly is only one that ends up with the opposite result that you want.

Don’t you mean the result I want ? 

Again, this thread proves my point. It instantly goes back to hammering the board and glossing over the manager's numerous short comings. We all know the board aren't fit to run a Premier League football club. It's as plain as the nose on Phil Thompson's face. However Farkes in game management, woeful use of subs, or lack of, and acceptance of defeat are irrelevant to backing from the board. This season both the board and the manager have proven they are not cut out for this league. 

Anyway, I really must be off this time. Have a good one. 

Keith Scott. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

But you cant have it both ways that's my point. Admittedly over emphasised but that all you can do on here to get through the rhino hide and blinkers 

54 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Good morning Hoggy, full day on here or just isolated spells ? 

Don't worry, I won't be able to keep up with you..

7 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

But you cant have it both ways that's my point. Admittedly over emphasised but that all you can do on here to get through the rhino hide and blinkers 

Ooh, the 'rhino hide and blinkers' brigade. I like that much more than 'happy clappers'. Can we keep it?

• Haha 1

I think the way farke has kept his dignity with the impossible job he’s been given this year is admirable. To gain promotion as champions was miraculous. 
As we know we had to settle debts this year so money was really tight. We definitely should have pushed the boat out more though with a couple of important additions but this is in no way farkes fault.  
Many of our players need to be at the top of their game to be good championship players and the premiership is a step too far. Again not farkes fault as he has improved most players. 
Farke isn’t perfect but I wouldn’t swap him with anybody else. 

4 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Bit like Brexit then, the minority will have to accept the will of the majority and lump it. Just because somebody does not agree with your point of view does make it any less of a debate.......

Just now, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Bit like Brexit then, the minority will have to accept the will of the majority and lump it. Just because somebody does not agree with your point of view does make it any less of a debate.......

A lot of people were in favour of slavery a few centuries ago.

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

A lot of people were in favour of slavery a few centuries ago.

Ok.........fine........but you said there has not been a debate about the owners of NCFC when clearly there has, in fact there have been loads of them. An interesting comparison but you and I know you just like arguing.......

3 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Ok.........fine........but you said there has not been a debate about the owners of NCFC when clearly there has, in fact there have been loads of them. An interesting comparison but you and I know you just like arguing.......

I resent that remark.

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Your prerogative to believe that. I’m going to rise above it and move on.

Promise?

• Haha 1