Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

What makes Farke special then?

27 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

So who called for Farke out in 2018 ? 

There was a post back in August 2018 (we had that bad start to the season) in which Farke was said to be one of the three things wrong with Norwich City, and several posters immediately said they agreed with all three points.

5 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

They can toss eachother off in the gents for all I care, as long as nobody suggests I make friends with my stalker. 

These aren’t so private but are only a 7 minutes walk from the ground. 

6FD8B9BF-22C0-46F2-A844-5C84C77BAD86.png

3 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

There was a post back in August 2018 (we had that bad start to the season) in which Farke was said to be one of the three things wrong with Norwich City, and several posters immediately said they agreed with all three points.

I’m on the Jack Daniels now ! Can you name a few ? 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

I’m on the Jack Daniels now ! Can you name a few ? 

I'll link you up to one or two later when I'm on the laptop. 

I was one that wouldn't have been too upset if Farke was replaced at the beginning of last season. Can't remember who else. 

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

I was one that wouldn't have been too upset if Farke was replaced at the beginning of last season. Can't remember who else. 

Similar.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

These aren’t so private but are only a 7 minutes walk from the ground. 

6FD8B9BF-22C0-46F2-A844-5C84C77BAD86.png

I've had a few wee wee's in that thingy on a Friday an' Saturday night......Stops one being arrested by 'Norfolk's Finest' for indecent exposure or tiddling in public.......Stinks to high heaven in them......but with a skinful, the smell's not too bad......Out on the razz tonight, so may have a wazz in there.....no peekin'...... 🤓

Just now, Mello Yello said:

I've had a few wee wee's in that thingy on a Friday an' Saturday night......Stops one being arrested by 'Norfolk's Finest' for indecent exposure or tiddling in public.......Stinks to high heaven in them......but with a skinful, the smell's not too bad......Out on the razz tonight, so may have a wazz in there.....no peekin'...... 🤓

That’s all well and good but could you see Lakey and Morty making up in there ? 

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

To me, for starters, unless you can come up with the  long awaited Webber quote '.  You were very rude, despite the fact that all I did was refuse to be fobbed off when you referenced  a quote that you haven't ,as yet anyway, produced. 

As talking heads  said " I'm  still waiting".

That was Diana Ross wasn't It? 

33 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

They should meet up at that pub/hotel by the river and make friends. 

We did meet and have met once or twice since.  The war is over and has been for a long time.

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

That’s all well and good but could you see Lakey and Morty making up in there ? 

It's a bit 'bijou' in those thing's......but if a few pink 'un posters fancy getting into the Guinness book of Records for 'how many blokes you can get in a tiny tinny tinkle trough' let's meet there at midnight tonight and we'll go for it......'Ahem' that is as long as the rozzers and curious clubbers don't get the wrong idea....🧐

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

We did meet and have met once or twice since.  The war is over and has been for a long time.

Farcebooky Fwends?......

It's one thing discussing what is wrong, and more importantly what can realistically be fixed. It's a level up to call for a member of staff to go. AFAIK, no one has called for Farke to go on this thread, so anyone reacting as if they have needs to learn to read more better.

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nuff Said said:

It's one thing discussing what is wrong, and more importantly what can realistically be fixed. It's a level up to call for a member of staff to go. AFAIK, no one has called for Farke to go this thread, so anyone reacting as if they have needs to learn to read more better.

Who's the author of 'more better?'.......

Just now, lake district canary said:

No. Just civil human beings.  Some on here ought to try it.

Cracking lad is Morty, it’s definitely to your credit to move on.     

4 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Good to hear, it pays to try and remember the Jo Cox thingy about us all having more in common than what divides us.

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Bugga off you mountain splash f art!......

15 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

No, just wcorkcanary.

Back this up by providing just one other example please?

You can't. 

image.thumb.png.ac889318763ef7f357bcace27e099da5.png

Think that was after you'd advocated that "anyone with a brain" could see that Pukki or Drmic should play in attacking midfield. Aged well, that one.

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Were you bigga than him......? Or did he have Cuban Heels on?.....

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

If anybody cared to calculate what percentage of your last few hundred posts are directed at me they would see why I have such a problem with you, and why i'm so happy to tell you to f*ck the f*ck off you utter freak Had you on block for two months, you're going straight back on.

Seriously, please just leave me the f*ck alone. I've never known anybody to be as obsessed by another member on here since Morty and Lakey had their war. 

It genuinely makes me question your sanity and if I knew I lived within 50 miles of you I'd literally be looking over my shoulder! 

Like I said childish nomark unable to substantiate his claims,  then gets abusive when challenged, followed by blocking  as he cant handle being called out. You're  the clever one  , apparently,  you do the maths, it'll  be a fairly small percentage, but they seem to have a disproportionate effect on you, a tad sensitive when shown up? Small man.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Would you fit in those toilets wearing heels ? 

Yeah he probably would.....But Lakey would have to remove his dangly cork hat.......

1 hour ago, kirku said:

Think that was after you'd advocated that "anyone with a brain" could see that Pukki or Drmic should play in attacking midfield. Aged well, that one.

Staying on topic. 

How have these aged Kirku? That's just from one day.

On 25/08/2018 at 16:30, kirku said:

Krul & Pinto - not good enough

On 25/08/2018 at 17:10, kirku said:

There''s no shame in getting out-coached by Bielsa when you''re in your second year of management , but these weaknesses have been repeating far too regularly

On 25/08/2018 at 17:33, kirku said:

I wanted the whole Farke thing to work, but it just isn''t, is it?

On 25/08/2018 at 18:07, kirku said:

What has Farke done well, KIO?

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

That's all very well Teemu but it would be fair if you said who you posted as back then so you could be checked out....

The message board police are now having their say.

28 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The message board police are now having their say.

The message board police already had their say. And the amount of times you post up about other posters you're probably chief Constable...

• Haha 1