Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

What will Farke say

We had all the play should have scored more than one.I will bring subs on very very late same old crap

Have to agree I cannot understand what he expects the subs to do with a few minutes left. Should have made the subs as soon as we equalised. Poor decision making again.

• Like 1

Really think he is becoming a poor manager who is completely out of his depth.

He is just not thinking about the game situation, seeing what is happening and taking the needed action to rectify things.

Absolute diabolical use (or non-use) of subs.

6 minutes of added time and we still tippy tappy about in our own half.

He's the man on the touch line and I assume he can shout.

Edited by Making Plans
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Fact is he does not have the level of player required in the PL.lowest amount ever spent by a promoted side, which has shown a distinct lack of intent by the board. Around £90m will be due in parachute payments to join most of the £100m from this year.

richest club in the champs is their aim.

Only player who could of changes anything was Hernandez and he came on. What do you want him to do? Do you want him to bring on imaginary class players? We have clearly a limited squad for this league.

6 minutes ago, Rolf Harris said:

Only player who could of changes anything was Hernandez and he came on. What do you want him to do? Do you want him to bring on imaginary class players? We have clearly a limited squad for this league.

It's not rocket science. 

65 mins I suggested that 3 players were struggling,  Byram,  Cantwell and Pukki. 

I would have brought on Onel, Jamal and Drmic.

Rupp to swap wigh McLean because neither of them were sparkling out of position. 

12 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Really think he is becoming a poor manager who is completely out of his depth

10 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Like Lambert down the road he is beginning to be found out 

It is no exaggeration to say that I genuinely fear for the the human race when I read things as stupid as these. Does Farke have faults? Yes. Should he (in my opinion) bring subs on earlier? absolutely. Do I think he is a poor manager who is completely out of his depth? Of course not, I am not mentally challenged.

What exactly did some of you expect? to waltz into european qualifcation?  What realistic manager could we get who is even half as good as Farke? Maybe we should see if Sir Alex fancies coming out of retirement to take to take us to untold glory? I really, really despair at the over reaction. We win a game "WE'RE THE BESTEST EVER IN THE WORLD. We lose a game "WE WONT GET ANOTHER POINT, SACK THE MANAGER, THE PLAYERS AND EVERYONE ELSE". Jesus.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Farke got it wrong tonight. Cantwell was dead on his feet with 25 minutes left to play. He should have been taken off. His lack of tracking back meant they got round the back of us and scored the winner. Watch the reply. He just jogs back behind the player with the ball. He did the exact same thing moments before. He should have been subbed.

Edited by Michael Starr
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Number9 said:

It's not rocket science. 

65 mins I suggested that 3 players were struggling,  Byram,  Cantwell and Pukki. 

Rupp to swap wigh McLean because neither of them were sparkling out of position. 

I'd also have swapped Todd Cantwell after the goal as he ran himself into the ground tonight. However, we were playing quite well at that point and it looked like we could have gone on. The problem was we continually made unforced mistakes.

26 minutes ago, Rolf Harris said:

What do i want him to do. Not stop the game in the 92nd minute to bring on steiperman with 4 mins to play. Dreadful match management. Shows just how poor he is. 

20 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

It is no exaggeration to say that I genuinely fear for the the human race when I read things as stupid as these. Does Farke have faults? Yes. Should he (in my opinion) bring subs on earlier? absolutely. Do I think he is a poor manager who is completely out of his depth? Of course not, I am not mentally challenged.

What exactly did some of you expect? to waltz into european qualifcation?  What realistic manager could we get who is even half as good as Farke? Maybe we should see if Sir Alex fancies coming out of retirement to take to take us to untold glory? I really, really despair at the over reaction. We win a game "WE'RE THE BESTEST EVER IN THE WORLD. We lose a game "WE WONT GET ANOTHER POINT, SACK THE MANAGER, THE PLAYERS AND EVERYONE ELSE". Jesus.

Let me guess. You must be German.

24 minutes ago, Number9 said:

It's not rocket science. 

Other than Hernandez for his pace. What would the other two of brought? 

Just on way back from game. Duda and Rupp looked poor especially the latter who looked out of his depth. We played well and thought Pukki whilst he should of scored more his movement was excellent.

Farke should of bought Hernandez on a lot earlier at 1-1. Game was crying out for his pace and should of been on at 60 mins. Our bench looked devoid of options and alternative. We missed Buendia but Stiepermann ain’t good enough and Drmic looks slow. We desperately need another striker and Hanley just isn’t good enough either.

amazed chap above thought Byram looked poor he seemed solid again. Really rate him and would sell Aaron’s for £30m to be honest if he goes to right back and Lewis comes back who I feel has been harshly done by as at beginning of the season he was better than Aaron’s who I felt took ages to really get going. 

4 minutes ago, CanaryLegend said:

Just on way back from game. Duda and Rupp looked poor especially the latter who looked out of his depth. We played well and thought Pukki whilst he should of scored more his movement was excellent.

Farke should of bought Hernandez on a lot earlier at 1-1. Game was crying out for his pace and should of been on at 60 mins. Our bench looked devoid of options and alternative. We missed Buendia but Stiepermann ain’t good enough and Drmic looks slow. We desperately need another striker and Hanley just isn’t good enough either.

amazed chap above thought Byram looked poor he seemed solid again. Really rate him and would sell Aaron’s for £30m to be honest if he goes to right back and Lewis comes back who I feel has been harshly done by as at beginning of the season he was better than Aaron’s who I felt took ages to really get going. 

Duda was bad. Had his moments. Need more games to get up to speed with his. Clearly an improvement on what we had there. Would of linked better with Buendia. Rupp did what he suppose to and protect Aarons. How we won the pen it allowed Aarons to dart into the box. Rupp job was to help with attack/defensive and cover the back 4. Not sure why Byram didn't hit it with his right rather than cross like he did.

9 hours ago, Rolf Harris said:

Other than Hernandez for his pace. What would the other two of brought? 

Cantwell was not up to his usual high standards, Onel would have helped left wing. 

Byram was getting in positions but not delivering, drifting inside because he can't kick with his left foot, and I lost count of the times we were advanced on the left just to kick the ball back to Krul.

Jamal would have helped left back.

Pukki was having a mare, continually missing chances, Drmic couldn't have been worse.

Switching Rupp back to a cdm role would have put him into his usual position, he would likely have improved and McLean plays better going forward rather than sitting deep.

We should have won that game,  Farke and his team sitting on their hands watching players struggling yet leave it til were losing a couple of minutes from fulltime to bring on Marco.

Mismanagement, letting the players down. 

Farke is not proactive enough.

Doesn't read the game, doesn't see what's happening and does nothing to change things, which I admit is difficult if you can't see how the game is developing.

Even his reactive decisions are questionable as they are made too slowly and often too late.

Subs at 82, 86 and 92 (FFS) minutes are hardly the actions of someone who is trying everything to turn the game around and get a result.

In the 6 minutes of stoppage time we barely got into the Spurs penalty area and seemed quite content to just carry on passing it around in our half as if we had all the time in the world.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rolf Harris said:

82nd minute!

Well, I would wager that most of you slating the coach would be disappointed if we lost Farke.

With the benefit of hindsight, when things go wrong and we're playing crap football again. If that happens, and he goes to Dortmund and wins the Champions League with them, I will be digging this thread up.

• Like 1