king canary

New Labour Leader

7 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Good for Labour and Starmer. That poll lead is about to grow even more. Now the Tories and Boris, where is your anti-Muslim discrimination report?! Or is racism / religionism  only a Labour Party issue? 

Spot on! Starmer has dealt with this very well. I'm sure we can all remember that Johnson was forced by Sajid Javid during the Tory leadership debates to promise an inquiry into Islamaphobia.  Wonder how that's going?

9 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Spot on! Starmer has dealt with this very well. I'm sure we can all remember that Johnson was forced by Sajid Javid during the Tory leadership debates to promise an inquiry into Islamaphobia.  Wonder how that's going?

When the Labour Party splits lets hope the nutters that have defended Steptoe for so long leave with him. 

10 minutes ago, Van wink said:

When the Labour Party splits lets hope the nutters that have defended Steptoe for so long leave with him. 

Yep! I hope the whole Corbyn cabal that supported one of the most shameful episodes in the Labour Party's history, disappear into the swamp from which they emerged.

Long overdue but he could have avoided it today by just shutting the **** up for once- but he can't help but make himself the victim.

He's just tragically thick.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, king canary said:

Long overdue but he could have avoided it today by just shutting the **** up for once- but he can't help but make himself the victim.

He's just tragically thick.

It will be interesting to see how many come out in support of him, clear them all out 

26 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Yep! I hope the whole Corbyn cabal that supported one of the most shameful episodes in the Labour Party's history, disappear into the swamp from which they emerged.

Well said 😁

2 hours ago, Surfer said:

Now the Tories and Boris, where is your anti-Muslim discrimination report?! Or is racism / religionism  only a Labour Party issue? 

Imran Ahmad Khan, Saqib Bhatti, Rehman Chishti, Nusrat Ghani and Sajid Javid are drawing up a report as we speak 🙃

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

Spot on! Starmer has dealt with this very well.

Really?

Sir Wan Kier should've apologised for his part in Labour's anti-Semitism -- He was a member of Steptoe's shadow team and knew exactly what was going on.

His weakness as a leader grows more evident by the day.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jools said:

Imran Ahmad Khan, Saqib Bhatti, Rehman Chishti, Nusrat Ghani and Sajid Javid are drawing up a report as we speak 🙃

So not an independent report at all then. Typical Tory whitewash just like the massively delayed half-reported Russia cover-up. 

1 minute ago, Jools said:

Really?

Sir Wan Kier should've apologised for his part in Labour's anti-Semitism -- He was a member of Steptoe's shadow team and knew exactly what was going on.

His weakness as a leader grows more evident by the day.

Try following the news Scrounger

What a day of shame for politics. The former leader of a national political party being suspended for anti-Semitism. Yet it is no surprise to anyone that even after the damning report just published, Corbyn still will not give up a single inch of support for his terrorist-loving friends in Hamas and Hezbollah. And remember this, Corbyn was supported by the majority of Labour Party members. They flocked to join Labour when Corbyn became their leader. This is not small small fringe group we are talking about here, it is the rock solid core of the Labour party that supports the anti-Semite. And shame on those posters that continued to support Labour when you were fully aware of his allegiances. Reminds me of those Germans in the 1930s that voted the little Dictator into power.

• Like 1

Just now, Rock The Boat said:

What a day of shame for politics. The former leader of a national political party being suspended for anti-Semitism. Yet it is no surprise to anyone that even after the damning report just published, Corbyn still will not give up a single inch of support for his terrorist-loving friends in Hamas and Hezbollah. And remember this, Corbyn was supported by the majority of Labour Party members. They flocked to join Labour when Corbyn became their leader. This is not small small fringe group we are talking about here, it is the rock solid core of the Labour party that supports the anti-Semite. And shame on those posters that continued to support Labour when you were fully aware of his allegiances. Reminds me of those Germans in the 1930s that voted the little Dictator into power.

Have you continued to support the Tories despite Johnson's litany of racist articles and comments?

2 minutes ago, horsefly said:

So not an independent report at all then. Typical Tory whitewash just like the massively delayed half-reported Russia cover-up. 

Well I'm not surprised one little bit to find you here batting away the deflections from Corbyn

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

Have you continued to support the Tories despite Johnson's litany of racist articles and comments?

You've always been one of Corbyn's staunchest supporters and you're still trying to defend him.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rock The Boat said:

Well I'm not surprised one little bit to find you here batting away the deflections from Corbyn

Christ man! have you not bothered to read the posts in this thread

Just now, Rock The Boat said:

You've always been one of Corbyn's staunchest supporters and you're still trying to defend him.

You really are remarkably thick. Never once have I supported Corbyn, use your eyes and engage your brain (if there is any).

Reacting to Corbyn’s suspension, the original complainants to the ECHR, the Campaign Against Antisemitism notes Corbyn was only “part of the problem” and has therefore submitted complaints against a number of other Corbyn-aligned figures in the party on the grounds that each of the accused breached the Party’s Conditions of Membership as set out in Chapter 2, Clause I (8) of the Party’s Rule Book “by committing acts that are grossly detrimental to the Party in that they repeatedly contended that complaints about antisemitism in the Labour Party were (and are) simply “a smear”, victimised those making allegations of antisemitism within the Party, or engaged in antisemitic acts themselves.” The evidence over 54 pages is comprehensive.

The 14 sitting MPs named are:

• Diane Abbott
  • Tahir Ali
  • Mike Amesbury
  • Apsana Begum
  • Richard Burgon
  • Barry Gardiner
  • Kate Hollern
  • Afzal Khan
  • Rebecca Long Bailey
  • Angela Rayner
  • Steve Reed
  • Lloyd Russell-Moyle
  • Barry Sheerman
  • Zarah Sultana

Judging by the swift and merciless action against Jeremy, Labour arguably have to consider suspending the 14 MPs named above – If you think that suspending that many MPs is impossible remember that Boris suspended 21 Tory MPs last year. Guido has asked a Labour spokesperson what action Labour will be taking – or indeed has already taken – against the accused…

Download: Full Complaint_letter_to_Keir_Starmer_and_David_Evans

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

If you voted for Corbyns Labour Party you voted for an anti-Semitic party

If you voted for Johnson's Tory party you voted for a racist party

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

If you voted for Corbyns Labour Party you voted for an anti-Semitic party

The Equalities and Human Rights Commission has only ever investigated two political parties - BNP and Labour.

Aspana Begum has just been charged with housing Fraud... 

Labour having a great day 🙃

4 minutes ago, Jools said:

Reacting to Corbyn’s suspension, the original complainants to the ECHR, the Campaign Against Antisemitism notes Corbyn was only “part of the problem” and has therefore submitted complaints against a number of other Corbyn-aligned figures in the party on the grounds that each of the accused breached the Party’s Conditions of Membership as set out in Chapter 2, Clause I (8) of the Party’s Rule Book “by committing acts that are grossly detrimental to the Party in that they repeatedly contended that complaints about antisemitism in the Labour Party were (and are) simply “a smear”, victimised those making allegations of antisemitism within the Party, or engaged in antisemitic acts themselves.” The evidence over 54 pages is comprehensive.

The 14 sitting MPs named are:

• Diane Abbott
  • Tahir Ali
  • Mike Amesbury
  • Apsana Begum
  • Richard Burgon
  • Barry Gardiner
  • Kate Hollern
  • Afzal Khan
  • Rebecca Long Bailey
  • Angela Rayner
  • Steve Reed
  • Lloyd Russell-Moyle
  • Barry Sheerman
  • Zarah Sultana

Judging by the swift and merciless action against Jeremy, Labour arguably have to consider suspending the 14 MPs named above – If you think that suspending that many MPs is impossible remember that Boris suspended 21 Tory MPs last year. Guido has asked a Labour spokesperson what action Labour will be taking – or indeed has already taken – against the accused…

Download: Full Complaint_letter_to_Keir_Starmer_and_David_Evans

And Starmer has committed to investigating all complaints you buffoon. And quite right too. Can't wait to see all those racist Tories outed for their Islamaphobic rants (Oh dear! I wonder what you've been saying Scrounger)

6 minutes ago, horsefly said:

If you voted for Johnson's Tory party you voted for a racist party

>assuming I voted or care at all about the tory party

>kind of admits inadvertently that he knows labour are anti-Semitic but voted for them anyway

yikes

E309D375-257E-4A70-8AA7-FD972A2C79F7.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Jools said:

Aspana Begum has just been charged with housing Fraud... 

Labour having a great day 🙃

And Charlie Elphicke is in prison for sexual assault. I Can carry on listing Tories who have enjoyed Her Majesty's hospitality if you wish. Frankly I'm delighted for any racist, anti-semitic or corrupt MP to get what they deserve.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

>assuming I voted or care at all about the tory party

>kind of admits inadvertently that he knows labour are anti-Semitic but voted for them anyway

yikes

E309D375-257E-4A70-8AA7-FD972A2C79F7.jpeg

So very dumb (but not at all surprising)

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

So very dumb (but not at all surprising)

So why do you hate Jewish people specifically?

12 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

brexit labour01.JPG

Corbyn does still have a core of hardcore, very online fans.

It will cause a big stir on twitter but in the longer term won't do much to harm Labour's votes if he's gone. If anything getting the Momentum, Novara Media types out of the party will help Labour in the long run.

3 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Frankly I'm delighted for any racist, anti-semitic or corrupt MP to get what they deserve.

Why are you supporting Starmer then? He supported Steptoe during his tenure and is also complicit.

Edited by Jools