king canary

New Labour Leader

12 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I don’t know man, I think you might have meant it.

You really are dumb. Any sane or remotely intelligent person knows my response was an attempt to show up the disgusting nature of your abuse ("Kier Starmer could screw your man in your front room and you’d cheer him on") by providing an ironic answer in precisely the sort of language you used. But that is clearly too subtle for someone of your intellectual calibre. No wonder you didn't understand 1984. 

Edited by horsefly
spelling

1 minute ago, Mr Angry said:

You think that’s what anarchism is really about? Have you read Bakunin or Kropotkin?

haha! I guarantee he hasn't. He certainly wouldn't have described it like that if he had even the slightest clue about the true nature of anarchist theory

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

The thread is about the Labour Leader Buh.

The debate surrounds his ability as that not whether politics fits into your utopia.

Ok cool. So it’s another labour circle-jerk then yeah?

You whine for 5 years then you lose the election, great job. Let me know when you want to discuss something on a higher level.

7 minutes ago, horsefly said:

You really are dumb. Any sane or remotely intelligent person knows my response was an attempt to show up the disgusting nature of your abuse ("Kier Starmer could screw your man in your front room and you’d cheer him on") by providing a an ironic answer in precisely the sort of language you used. But that is clearly too subtle for someone of your intellectual calibre. No wonder you didn't understand 1984. 

The defensive nature of your posts now...

yeah, you meant it. 

Just now, The Real Buh said:

The defensive nature of your posts now...

yeah, you meant it. 

I won't bother responding to your pathetic posts any more unless you wish to present some actual arguments for your claims. A good society only thrives when individuals engage in reasoned debate. That is a sine qua non for any democracy.  The ad hominem attacks and vile abuse you are throwing around simply confirms that you have no desire to engage in rational debate but are here to satisfy some deeply inadequate craving for attention. If I was being charitable I would think your posts here have been influenced by an over indulgence in narcotics or alcohol, but I get the feeling you are simply intellectually incapable of presenting or sustaining an argument.  

5 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I was in the garden earlier and a huge horsefly landed on a flowerpot, right before my eyes.

haha!! that was probably me

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Ok cool. So it’s another labour circle-jerk then yeah?

You whine for 5 years then you lose the election, great job. Let me know when you want to discuss something on a higher level.

Who is whining?  Only you. Embarrassed about not understanding what anarchy is?

Egoism, a trait you are displaying, was frowned upon by anarchists, anarcho communists and collective anarchists.

You really don't offer anything except reading George Orwell. Something my grandchildren have done

5 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I was in the garden earlier and a huge horsefly landed on a flowerpot, right before my eyes.

Awful things. Mrs KG has horses and I have been bitten twice and ended up in A&E

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Awful things. Mrs KG has horses and I have been bitten twice and ended up in A&E

indeed their bite hurts real bad

Who is whining?  Only you. Embarrassed about not understanding what anarchy is?

Egoism, a trait you are displaying, was frowned upon by anarchists, anarcho communists and collective anarchists.

You really don't offer anything except reading George Orwell. Something my grandchildren have done

I’m glad my attitude is frowned upon by anarchists. They are just about the cringiest people out there.

I wrote a large post which has a lot of ideas in there, but you ignored it. Suckling on the labour, partisan, tribal teat. Probably because “that’s what my family has always done”? Bless. Those who are obsessed along these party lines always look like beaten housewives to me. It’s just sad. Devotees to political parties are just basic people, that’s the truth.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’m glad my attitude is frowned upon by anarchists. They are just about the cringiest people out there.

I wrote a large post which has a lot of ideas in there, but you ignored it. Suckling on the labour, partisan, tribal teat. Probably because “that’s what my family has always done”? Bless. Those who are obsessed along these party lines always look like beaten housewives to me. It’s just sad. Devotees to political parties are just basic people, that’s the truth.

The Special One? The only one who knows? The Godhead?

What a privilege. Bye.

• Like 1

The Special One? The only one who knows? The Godhead?

What a privilege. Bye.

Look in my eyes

what do you see?

the cult of personality

25 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Get them at work and the first ever time I was bitten the whole of my forearm swelled up like popeye's. Now not so bad but they lurk and itch for days.

Little ****s they are, like the wasps atm. One of my dogs stood in a wasp nest last week and they were all over him, burrowing in his coat to sting him, we found one on him when we got home, shocking it was leading to an emergency vets appointment

Word on the grapevine is after 426 days of the Tories leading or level pegging (July 2019) in every poll tonights will show a clear Labour lead.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Word on the grapevine is after 426 days of the Tories leading or level pegging (July 2019) in every poll tonights will show a clear Labour lead.

How much money do you have on labour winning the next general election?

4 hours ago, BigFish said:

The problem, small-fry, is that the politics of the Left are incompatible with reality -- It could well be the most robust brand in history, because despite a 100% failure rate in every incarnation, there always remains a residual level of support clinging to the notion that it will work next time, but it won’t and enough people know it -- So votes in the HoC, policies or individual leaders don’t matter.

Take Max Headroom, who is now busying himself sacrificing his political principles and heartfelt beliefs because he thinks it'll win back former Labour voters.

It won't.

6 minutes ago, Jools said:

The problem, small-fry, is that the politics of the Left are incompatible with reality -- It could well be the most robust brand in history, because despite a 100% failure rate in every incarnation, there always remains a residual level of support clinging to the notion that it will work next time, but it won’t and enough people know it -- So votes in the HoC, policies or individual leaders don’t matter.

Take Max Headroom, who is now busying himself sacrificing his political principles and heartfelt beliefs because he thinks it'll win back former Labour voters.

It won't.

Wake up man.

What is Left wing about the new Labour leadership?

SKS is doing well because he is centrist. And Brexit is over. Your Northern Powerhouse will revert to Labour now we are out of Europe. And just wait until the farmers find out what is happening to them.

".....is that the politics of the Left are incompatible with reality.."

The reality is that policies of the "left" are currently being utilised by a conservative government to keep the country afloat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

".....is that the politics of the Left are incompatible with reality.."

The reality is that policies of the "left" are currently being utilised by a conservative government to keep the country afloat.

They are not conservative in the true sense of the word and their policies concerning the virus are damaging the country.

True Conservatives would've gone with herd immunity.

15 minutes ago, Jools said:

🤣

Ah yes, I forgot, Gogglebox. The home of, of, of.   lies.

The program where the "jury" sit and watch programs that are prerecorded so they can watch them all in one night and they have changes of wardrobe and takeaways brought in and are told when they are to make comments.

And they call it reality television.

Surely an old Etonian like yourself doesn't watch it?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jools said:

They are not conservative in the true sense of the word and their policies concerning the virus are damaging the country.

True Conservatives would've gone with herd immunity.

Jesus Christ. It's Swindo's thicker brother.

They are the same government that severely underfunded health and social services for a decade meaning we were so far away from even thinking about herd immunity. It would have killed thousands upon thousands of people and overwhelmed the NHS. If "real conservatives" thought that would have been a better idea then they are people seriously ill in the head.

They are also the Brexit/Vote Leave government who are undertaking the most economically damaging policy that the UK has known. You have endlessly cheered for this and are now whinging about the country being damaged. Sod off you hypocrite.

Edited by Herman
Rank stupidity makes me swear.

6 hours ago, Jools said:

It won't.

image.thumb.png.ccf9a5445d65117f1825b3c799c001bd.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

- First Labour lead since July 2019
- Conservatives in the 30s for the first time since November 2019
- Joint-lowest Lib Dem score since the election.

14 minutes ago, BigFish said:

image.thumb.png.ccf9a5445d65117f1825b3c799c001bd.png

With the next GE three years away these polls are pretty meaningless, but they should hopefully serve to give Boris and fake conservatives among the Party a well needed kick up the A's...

That explains why they were trying to distract attention with stories of Moore and Dacre. Poor. 

Starmer so far hasn't put a foot wrong.  Competent and unruffled while he watches the utter comical shambles of a government and PM opposite him - and these poll ratings are before the true economic (redundancies) fall out from Covid let alone the s h i t show that will be the Brexit reality in the New Year.

All he has to do is be a grown up - let this government destroy itself, shipwrecked on its ideology and stamp on any 'Corbynista' weeds that appear. No more needed.

The only danger will be when the Tories in desperation ditch Johnson - you never know they may try and find somebody more sensible - but then again likely not. All the 'good competent' ones have been purged. The multi-generational damage will have been done to them as their elderly base pass.

It is a 'Blair' plus opportunity for Starmer and Labour.  Steady as she goes. Keep your eye on the prize.

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 2