Making Plans

Tonights relegation games

6 minutes ago, Chumino said:

Realist. Yes I'd rather she publicly gave up, long overdue. She must be so horribly conflicted with all that nasty  Capitilist money in the Premier leugue. 

I'm glad you share so much in common with her, how lovely. Enlighten us. Do get a little tipsy in the company of remoaners on her courtesy coaches or maybe you boil an egg just like her? 

Wouldn't you be better off on the brexit thread as it seems your problems with Delia have nothing to do with football 🙃

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Wouldn't you be better off on the brexit thread as it seems your problems with Delia have nothing to do with football 🙃

Not at all Nige, I was just asking you to enlighten us all as to the things you said you had in common. You can answer. I cited a couple of possibilities? 

Wouldn't you think it likely those things would be related to our football club?

I like Wynnie too and have things in common with him. Probably more than I have in common with Delia.

We can start with pride in our football club and what we achieve together. Do you have that too?

Lots of pride in the yellow and green thanks for asking. So tell us what is it exactly you have in common first with Delia and now more for Winnie? 

2 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Our next 5 games. If we can get into a battling position from this we would surely have a chance, but it's not looking likely at all.

Wed 22 (A) Tottenham Hotspur
    Sat 01 (A) Newcastle United
    Sat 15 (H) Liverpool
    Sun 23 (A) Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Fri 28 (H) Leicester City

That’s a tough run, hard to see a return of more than 4 or 5 points from that but you never know. 3 points tonight would be priceless and maybe give us the confidence to put a run together 

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Brexit? Better off? Does not compute 🤣 

29 minutes ago, Chumino said:

Lots of pride in the yellow and green thanks for asking. So tell us what is it exactly you have in common first with Delia and now more for Winnie? 

Well Wynnie and I both stood on the old riverend open terrace in the 60s. Delia and I always believe in our team and never give up. Did you ever hear the proverb that fortune favours the brave?

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Well Wynnie and I both stood on the old riverend open terrace in the 60s. Delia and I always believe in our team and never give up. Did you ever hear the proverb that fortune favours the brave?

I have heard of that proverb yes. It would fit perfectly with a summer transfer policy that gave us a fighting chance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chumino said:

I have heard of that proverb yes. It would fit perfectly with a summer transfer policy that gave us a fighting chance. 

Being brave depends on who the club sign in the summer. 

OK...