City 2nd

AWAy membership.

To those of you receiving away membership renewal letters. Check the amount of matches that NCFC state in the letter you attended in the 18/19 season.

Whilst it did not make any difference to my away standing and levels, the amount of games the club stated I attended was WRONG. SO in fact if the recorded matches you attended is not correct your own level/standing in the pecking order could be wrong!

I phoned the ticket office and they confirmed my away record was not as they suggested.

I have duly left a message for Mr Kensell!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

But best not to ring them if they think you've done less than they say and they've put you in a higher position

I doubt anyone would f they had checked beforehand. But to put you in the picture, the friends I travel away with also appear to have been credited lower than they should be! It stinks and Kensell should carry the can. And we are led to believe they care about supporters. No they just like ripping us off.

In addition to away tickets purchased from NCFC, I attended 2 away games in 18/19 season by purchasing from the home club - at Derby and at Ipswich - I wonder if it is worth asking the club if these can be counted.

Then there was the Stoke City game which was 'beamed-back' to Carrow Road. Again, can this be counted?

(As for comments above regarding 'it stinks', 'ripping us off', and 'carry the can', just ask the club to rectify a system-generated error. So much anger!!!)

13 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Should I expect a letter from the club then? 

If you are a member this year you should receive a letter telling you about the new system and what to do to renew.

Will I get credit for the time spent queuing online? Haven’t opened my letter yet, must check!

Edited by Van wink

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

If you are a member this year you should receive a letter telling you about the new system and what to do to renew.

Thanks LDC. I will keep a look out 

13 hours ago, Pugin said:

In addition to away tickets purchased from NCFC, I attended 2 away games in 18/19 season by purchasing from the home club - at Derby and at Ipswich - I wonder if it is worth asking the club if these can be counted.

Then there was the Stoke City game which was 'beamed-back' to Carrow Road. Again, can this be counted?

(As for comments above regarding 'it stinks', 'ripping us off', and 'carry the can', just ask the club to rectify a system-generated error. So much anger!!!)

It's the £50 That makes me angry P. Why? Because that £50 has only allowed me to get TWO away tickets all season!

19 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

It's the £50 That makes me angry P. Why? Because that £50 has only allowed me to get TWO away tickets all season!

How many did you try for?

2 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

How many did you try for?

A damn site more than I have obtained. Includes queuing at the ground and on line on more occasions than I care to remember. No surprise whatever league they are in next season Mr Kensell won't be getting my £25+

It’s obviously not consistent for people though. It might be just luck but some seem to think they have a way of making it work. I think I’ve tried for five and got three.

• Thanks 1