Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Leaving early

God it was bad today, five minutes to go plus injury and VAR time they were streaming past me in the South stand, what do they do when they get home ten minutes earlier than any one else. What makes it worse is when they stop right in front of you halfway down the steps. I hope the bloke with the long hair and shorts  has a nice bruise where I kicked him “ accidentally “”

• Sad 1

I am not one to leave early but if people leave and miss goals or anything else it’s their loss. I don’t think you can really judge someone for leaving the odd few minutes early. Some may not be repeat offenders and have a genuine reason to go early.

To kick someone accidentally @ CanaryKing is just pathetic quite honestly and sounds like you have bigger issues yourself. Sounds like you took a personal view on his appearance and resulted to kick him based on that. Would you of done that to an old man or lady? Doubtful.

Club could do without people like you. Then to post a thread whinging and boasting about. What an absolute coward

Edited by CanaryLegend
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, CanaryLegend said:

I am not one to leave early but if people leave and miss goals or anything else it’s their loss. I don’t think you can really judge someone for leaving the odd few minutes early. Some may not be repeat offenders and have a genuine reason to go early.

To kick someone accidentally @ CanaryKing is just pathetic quite honestly and sounds like you have bigger issues yourself. Sounds like you took a personal view on his appearance and resulted to kick him based on that. Would you of done that to an old man or lady? Doubtful.

Club could do without people like you. Then to post a thread whinging and boasting about. What an absolute coward

So how early did you leave mr short wearing long hair man? 😉

I joke. But that was such an important win for us I dont understand why you wouldn't want to be there till the end. Unless you just dont really care.🤷‍♂️

Unless you have a bus or train to catch I suppose. Who knows why you leave but I don't think it's anything to do with caring. 

Have to say I've never seen so many leave before the end yesterday and there was a virtual stampede when the final whistle went. 

I blame VAR. 

Oh yawn bore off. 

People have places to go, families, life. 

Get one. 

The fact you physically lashed out suggests you have some issues pal. 

You'd kicked me I'd have put your teeth down your throat. 

Edited by Nono

1 hour ago, CanaryLegend said:

It does appear that we have a few judgmental fans. There are a myriad of reasons people might leave early-some might need to catch a bus/train to get them to the far reaches of Norfolk or it might be more personal such as needing to see an elderly relative before a certain time.

If the fans didn't care, they wouldn't be going to the match in the first place.

OTBC

Imagine starting a thread boasting about kicking a person because they wanted to leave early - sad little man.

12 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

God it was bad today, five minutes to go plus injury and VAR time they were streaming past me in the South stand, what do they do when they get home ten minutes earlier than any one else. What makes it worse is when they stop right in front of you halfway down the steps. I hope the bloke with the long hair and shorts  has a nice bruise where I kicked him “ accidentally “”

You kicked a man because he wanted to leave?  Have a good talk to yourself. 

3 hours ago, Nono said:

Oh yawn bore off. 

People have places to go, families, life. 

Get one. 

The fact you physically lashed out suggests you have some issues pal. 

You'd kicked me I'd have put your teeth down your throat. 

The irony of that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Can't really understand the leaving early bit, I've got further to travel than most, but always stay till the end  

Yeah, but you probably don’t realise the match is over until an hour later 🤪

• Confused 1

Getting hammered here, wasn’t really a kick, just a nudge because he stopped right in front of me, if you’re going to leave just go

Not sure what it is like where you sit OP, but where I sit we have loads of folk who get up five minutes or so before half time and head into the concourse, presumably to beat the queue for the bogs and/or bar, and of course they stand in front of you to watch if there is a bit of drama on the pitch, do you kick/nudge them as well?........

34 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Getting hammered here, wasn’t really a kick, just a nudge because he stopped right in front of me, if you’re going to leave just go

Don't worry about it. A few on here having a few issues today.....

I think the OP has some underlying issues here, does it really effect you if people leave early, no it doesn't. People pay their own hard earned money for their seat they can do as they chose with it, how many times this season is there going to be a thread on here about this for gods sake! I go down on injury time nearly every game and watch the last little bit on the TV so I suppose that makes me less of a fan than you does it? Bore off mate!

Fair point about early leavers. It is my opinion as well that you must need your bumps felt to miss anything especially as it costs a great deal to go to a match. And if you can't wait a couple of hours for a pint or cuppa then so be it but personally I think you are daft. But many of the tragedies caused at football have happened because people leaving early have stopped and returned.

4 hours ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Yeah, but you probably don’t realise the match is over until an hour later 🤪

Are you suggesting I don't know it's 90 mins plus extra and Farke's victory salute ?

18 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Very sad , hoped you stub you toe and waited until the ground staff have left too

If you want to leave early, that’s your prerogative. 

However, if you want to leave early and then stop in front of somebody that doesn’t and obstruct their view because we’re on the attack, then you’re a selfish twit. 

🤷‍♂️

• Like 8

18 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

They pay as much as you do to be there, if they want to go home, they can. Doesn’t give you the right to kick someone because you don’t agree with their choice. I don’t like them going early, but it’s not up to me!

23 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Wow, I'll revise my previous statement;

Imagine starting a thread boasting about kicking a person, when you didn't actually kick them, because they wanted to leave early - sad little man.

I must admit it can be annoying. I remember coming up to Norwich for Christmas and going to a match during the holidays, standing at the Barclay End with my two sons, one was probably only eight or nine. Just before kick off, a bunch of lads, who had obviously been drinking, turned up and pushed right in front of us and stood there.

I am one who will say something or else there is no point in moaning and let them know what I thought of them. I didn't swear, push, shove or kick them but felt like it when they just laughed. 

The next Christmas, we sat down instead.

I left when Godfrey got sent off. I was so fed up with VAR. Who cares if it was "the correct decision" , it got right on my nerves and I cleared off. 

Wish I hadn't to be fair, because when I got outside , I then wondered what the hell to do as all of my mates were still in the ground.

I could have kicked myself.