Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Norwich vs Bournemouth match thread

Just now, All the Germans said:

Agreed. Should have made a sub before that though and definitely, definitely, definitely should have got Hernandez on.

Agree with Argos, I had him to start in this one though vs the Bournemouth defence. Think this was one for him. 

1 minute ago, Aggy said:

Intent is irrelevant for dangerous play. 

I don't doubt that by the rules, it was probably a red. That still doesn't mean I agree with the rules. It's a mans game, sometimes you get caught. Toughen up and stop rolling around the floor if someone breathes on you. 

That was a difficult watch. But we got over the line .....just. Duda the biggest plus I take from that ...after the 3 points.  

Vital 3 points but I can’t take any survival encouragement from that performance. 

Just now, JF said:

Vital 3 points but I can’t take any survival encouragement from that performance. 

No, not when Drmic appears to be our best option on the bench

Well I'll take the three points obviously, but man do we have to keep toying with the self-destruct button so often?

• Like 1

Just now, Making Plans said:

Never do things the easy way, that's us

Boy that was tense

You can say that again,... Relief all round here, but we made it hard 4 ourselves again!

Just now, JF said:

A clean sheet, even against ten men, gives me some encouragement.

Ive been moaning all season that we can’t grind out a dirty win, so won’t moan when we do that, albeit could have made it easier on ourselves.

• Like 1

That second half was just awful to watch. Dropping far too deep again inviting them on to us. 

We showed today along with Bournemouth why we are where we are.

The power of Nil. 

These tense scrappy games are hard to win. 

Just enjoy the day, forget the league. 

Well, these 3 points were the 1st set of games of our 9 wins I had felt we needed to win. Next game is another 0 pointer on my list so it would be nice to get ahead of our trajectory 😛

A win today was so needed.

Otbc

1 minute ago, lharman7 said:

That second half was just awful to watch. Dropping far too deep again inviting them on to us. 

We showed today along with Bournemouth why we are where we are.

Yeah it was baffling the way we allowed 10 men to pin us back so deep- we actually improved when we went down to 10.

• Like 1

Three points is three points, win is a win and best of all no LDC thread needed this week! Win all round!😂

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Possible ankle breaker. A red all day long.

OTBC

Don't disagree it was a red but how much of a c**t was Wilson? 

Used to really rate him but he was ****e today, and on top of being ****e, spent literally the entire game rolling round on the floor trying to get our players booked. Can understand why Godfrey gave him a proper kick.

6 minutes ago, JF said:

Unfortunately this. 

4 minutes ago, Aggy said:

A clean sheet, even against ten men, gives me some encouragement.

Ive been moaning all season that we can’t grind out a dirty win, so won’t moan when we do that, albeit could have made it easier on ourselves.

Very true but that was just an incredibly painful watch. Godfreys challenge was appalling as well, 1-0 up against 10 men and to do that is ridiculous. 

• Like 1