Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Help with ticket renewal please

Has anyone found details of when you can go into the club to move seats? It used to be called Movers Day but I can't find anything in the information pack and the club aren't answering the phone today. Thanks! 

They used to have movers and shakers week, but think they've stopped that. 

With renewals only just issued the available (free) seats will be limited at current time either to those who have told the club they are not renewing or seats that are not currently S/T owned. The rest will be reserved pending renewal. 

31 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Think you’ll have to wait until the last deadline passes unless you want one of the non ST seats that are free now

Yep, I can confirm this - We moved last season. 

I spoke to them when we renewed in Jan and was advised that we have our seats guaranteed, but once the final deadline passes for renewals they all become fair game so we can move to any available seat and pay/get refunded the difference (if any).

There were a surprising amount available after the final deadline by the way, we had our pick of seats pretty much everywhere.

yes, I think they did away with movers day a few years ago. 

On page 2 of the letter they've sent out under Your Seat Details, it says you can move seat at any point up to the final season ticket deadline of 6 May. 

4 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Has anyone found details of when you can go into the club to move seats? It used to be called Movers Day but I can't find anything in the information pack and the club aren't answering the phone today. Thanks! 

There isn’t a ‘movers’ day any longer. You can move seats any time up to final deadline day by calling at the ticket office personally or calling 01603721902.

hope that helps.

6 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Thanks for asking that Dylan . Been wondering about moving our 4 tickets . 
Trouble with the neighbours ? 

9 hours ago, Pockthorpe said:

Thanks for asking that Dylan . Been wondering about moving our 4 tickets . 
Trouble with the neighbours ? 

You may have trouble finding 4 together but good luck. 

We have the world's most annoying 7 year old boy sitting behind us. It's surprising how irritating a child can be. Perhaps it's just my age🙄

3 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:. 

We have the world's most annoying 7 year old boy sitting behind us. It's surprising how irritating a child can be. Perhaps it's just my age🙄

Ironically I have the worlds most annoying 70 year old man . Somehow , even though he is only 5ft 7 he manages to lean back in his chair and stick his knees in my back , like some form of Limbo dancer . 

Moral of the story - you can be bloody annoying at any age!! 

3 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

You may have trouble finding 4 together but good luck. 

Yes , it may be tricky . 

I have professional whingers behind me . God they’re good , I’ll give them that . Think we’re watching a different game most of the time . In fact I don’t think they know what football is sometimes . So I get all wound up listening to absolute moaning b******* and then usually lose my rag over a fairly innocuous comment and then I feel bad . Bet they think I’m a right git ! I can usually zone out and ignore them fairly easily , but I seem to have lost the knack this season . Best if we part company . Plus I just fancy a different view . 
I will just check today to see if they’re renewing ! Or moving ! Please God !

Edited by Pockthorpe

12 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

Yes , it may be tricky . 

I have professional whingers behind me . God they’re good , I’ll give them that . Think we’re watching a different game most of the time . In fact I don’t think they know what football is sometimes . So I get all wound up listening to absolute moaning b******* and then usually lose my rag over a fairly innocuous comment and then I feel bad . Bet they think I’m a right git ! I can usually ignore them fairly easily , but not this season . Best if we part company . Plus I just fancy a different view . 
I will just check today to see if they’re renewing ! Please God !

They sound like they are a member of this board! 😄😄😄

Seriously though club have always been helpful with issues with other fans, and subsequently moving seats etc. 

You are able to swap with others too, maybe worth starting a thread with peoples requests, and seeing if we can help each other out. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, City 2nd said:

There isn’t a ‘movers’ day any longer. You can move seats any time up to final deadline day by calling at the ticket office personally or calling 01603721902.

hope that helps.

This is interesting, thanks City 2nd. Last season we were told we had to wait until the last deadline had passed before moving to any available seats - didnt stop me ringing every other week in hope mind... 😁

I might enquire, nothing drastic and I love our current location, but if I could move slightly away from what seems like the most depressing group of 3 people in the world behind me, I may consider it!

You’re all lucky I have the future England Manager, a guy who permanently tells the linesman or as he describes him “””Lino”””  where to stick his flag and a couple who double up as tic tac  men waving their arms about

A friend of mine moved his seats two or three times over the years before eventually finding a place without the afore mentioned supporter types.

We are very lucky to be immediately surrounded by genuinely decent supporters and it enhances the experience no end. Hopefully none of them will be moving on too soon.