Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Your predictions - City v AFCB

Recommended Posts

Feeling confident I watched their last game and Watford took the p*ss out of them.. 2-1 Norwich! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I have to say, I'm usually pretty positive, but this is one of those games set up completely for an ACN moment.

I hope I'm wrong... I really do! We should be able to beat these guys, but we have also struggled a fair bit with teams around us. It's an anomaly. I don't get it!

The issue with this one is that Howe is fighting for his job to some extent, Wilson hasn't scored for ages, blah de blah... I was speaking to a Bournemouth supporter on the phone yesterday and he said "Put a tenner on for Norwich to win!" When the fans of the opposing teams aren't expecting anything it makes me worry a bit more! Ha!

It just seems one of those games where the opponent might well be more motivated than us. As I said, I hope I'm wrong.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going imo to be a scrappy and tense encounter, so a close game imo, but I think the desire and fire will be there for us to win, so a 0-0 for most of the match with a late winner, maybe from a set piece like a corner. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We surely have to keep a clean sheet at home sometime this season; hopefully the first will be tomorrow and build our confidence for the remainder of the season.  The remaining fixtures certainly include a number of home games we ought to be capable of winning if we are to survive (perhaps Liverpool and Leicester apart, it’s a shame they are next and one after another). A win tomorrow would give a huge boost.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Branston Pickle said:

The remaining fixtures certainly include a number of home games we ought to be capable of winning if we are to survive (Liverpool and Leicester apart it’s a shame they are one after another) and a win tomorrow would give a huge boost.

There we go again. We drew well against Leicester away and all of a sudden we can't beat them on our own patch?  Ok, Liverpool will be a tall order, but what the heck?  Why can't we beat them too? We can do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

There we go again. We drew well against Leicester away and all of a sudden we can't beat them on our own patch?  Ok, Liverpool will be a tall order, but what the heck?  Why can't we beat them too? We can do it.

We’re going to do it and we’re great on our own patch. We proved that in August and September.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A tight game that screams ACN.  Need to avoid the tension that was in the crowd v palace but that may not be possible.  Will should take something from the game but a tense 1 goal finale methinks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ZLF said:

A tight game that screams ACN.  Need to avoid the tension that was in the crowd v palace but that may not be possible.  Will should take something from the game but a tense 1 goal finale methinks

I don't agree about tension as most have accepted we are probably going down. We should now be able to relax and play more freely, hopefully passing the ball to our own players rather than a repeat of the ManU debacle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to be goals in this. Both teams have to win. But think we may just produce something late in the match. 4-3. And a welcome 3 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3-1 Norwich . Pukki brace and one for Emi . Can’t wait to see Emi play again with the form he’s in . Man Utd fans in pub we were in after game last week drooling over maybe buying him . Bastards ! 
Nice little confidence boost for any Bournemouth players reading some of our predictions . 
As for match nerves I recommend beer , lots of it . Then get loud and support ! 

Edited by Pockthorpe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m with Lakey this weekend, there are some miserable ****es......predicting a loss.....iI’m going for a full on win 18-0 City!
 

I seriously think we will win this one! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

3-1 Norwich . Pukki brace and one for Emi . Can’t wait to see Emi play again with the form he’s in . Man Utd fans in pub we were in after game last week drooling over maybe buying him . Bastards ! 
Nice little confidence boost for any Bournemouth players reading some of our predictions . 
As for match nerves I recommend beer , lots of it . Then get loud . 

Yeah I have a feeling for 3-1. Looking forward to this, it's a massive game for Bournemouth all the pressure is on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4-2, a brace for Teemu, one for Duda and another for young Todd. OTBC! Lets sing our hearts out today. The Revival starts this afternoon. Love you NCFC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard a stat after the Villa away game that said we've played five games against teams that were in the relegation zone at kick off and we've lost the lot, which is a worrying trend. Hopefully we can buck that today because we bloody well need to.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×