Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Your predictions - City v AFCB

Feeling confident I watched their last game and Watford took the p*ss out of them.. 2-1 Norwich! 

Yeah I have to say, I'm usually pretty positive, but this is one of those games set up completely for an ACN moment.

I hope I'm wrong... I really do! We should be able to beat these guys, but we have also struggled a fair bit with teams around us. It's an anomaly. I don't get it!

The issue with this one is that Howe is fighting for his job to some extent, Wilson hasn't scored for ages, blah de blah... I was speaking to a Bournemouth supporter on the phone yesterday and he said "Put a tenner on for Norwich to win!" When the fans of the opposing teams aren't expecting anything it makes me worry a bit more! Ha!

It just seems one of those games where the opponent might well be more motivated than us. As I said, I hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Going imo to be a scrappy and tense encounter, so a close game imo, but I think the desire and fire will be there for us to win, so a 0-0 for most of the match with a late winner, maybe from a set piece like a corner. 

We surely have to keep a clean sheet at home sometime this season; hopefully the first will be tomorrow and build our confidence for the remainder of the season.  The remaining fixtures certainly include a number of home games we ought to be capable of winning if we are to survive (perhaps Liverpool and Leicester apart, it’s a shame they are next and one after another). A win tomorrow would give a huge boost.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

The remaining fixtures certainly include a number of home games we ought to be capable of winning if we are to survive (Liverpool and Leicester apart it’s a shame they are one after another) and a win tomorrow would give a huge boost.

There we go again. We drew well against Leicester away and all of a sudden we can't beat them on our own patch?  Ok, Liverpool will be a tall order, but what the heck?  Why can't we beat them too? We can do it.

4 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

There we go again. We drew well against Leicester away and all of a sudden we can't beat them on our own patch?  Ok, Liverpool will be a tall order, but what the heck?  Why can't we beat them too? We can do it.

We’re going to do it and we’re great on our own patch. We proved that in August and September.

A tight game that screams ACN.  Need to avoid the tension that was in the crowd v palace but that may not be possible.  Will should take something from the game but a tense 1 goal finale methinks

1 hour ago, ZLF said:

A tight game that screams ACN.  Need to avoid the tension that was in the crowd v palace but that may not be possible.  Will should take something from the game but a tense 1 goal finale methinks

I don't agree about tension as most have accepted we are probably going down. We should now be able to relax and play more freely, hopefully passing the ball to our own players rather than a repeat of the ManU debacle.

Got to be goals in this. Both teams have to win. But think we may just produce something late in the match. 4-3. And a welcome 3 points.

3-1 Norwich . Pukki brace and one for Emi . Can’t wait to see Emi play again with the form he’s in . Man Utd fans in pub we were in after game last week drooling over maybe buying him . Bastards ! 
Nice little confidence boost for any Bournemouth players reading some of our predictions . 
As for match nerves I recommend beer , lots of it . Then get loud and support ! 

Edited by Pockthorpe

I’m with Lakey this weekend, there are some miserable ****es......predicting a loss.....iI’m going for a full on win 18-0 City!

I seriously think we will win this one! 

8 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

3-1 Norwich . Pukki brace and one for Emi . Can’t wait to see Emi play again with the form he’s in . Man Utd fans in pub we were in after game last week drooling over maybe buying him . Bastards ! 
Nice little confidence boost for any Bournemouth players reading some of our predictions . 
As for match nerves I recommend beer , lots of it . Then get loud . 

Yeah I have a feeling for 3-1. Looking forward to this, it's a massive game for Bournemouth all the pressure is on them.

4-2, a brace for Teemu, one for Duda and another for young Todd. OTBC! Lets sing our hearts out today. The Revival starts this afternoon. Love you NCFC.

I heard a stat after the Villa away game that said we've played five games against teams that were in the relegation zone at kick off and we've lost the lot, which is a worrying trend. Hopefully we can buck that today because we bloody well need to.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man