Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

image.thumb.png.3274a24281a6eb198b05c804bb0f9bfc.png

I have searched my WAG catalogue and it appears Mrs Lafferty is not too shabby. 😜

Wowzers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Must have been taken before before she drank that bucket of full fat Coke.

She looks like Mrs Creosote now.....

Picture ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

image.thumb.png.3274a24281a6eb198b05c804bb0f9bfc.png

I have searched my WAG catalogue and it appears Mrs Lafferty is not too shabby. 😜

Is that the pre 9 pm watershed  pic Benny? Far to many clothes to be one of your  collection .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Is that the pre 9 pm watershed  pic Benny? Far to many clothes to be one of your  collection .

You took your time as i have been expecting you for over 2 hours wcorkio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TIL 1010 said:

You took your time as i have been expecting you for over 2 hours 

Yeah, sorry  for making you wait . I knew you  couldn't wait to hear  from me. Just thought I'd build up the suspense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Picture ?

5 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Too gruesome 😳

This is a family message board 😉

No problem Canaryking, I’ll oblige - unfortunately the years have not been kind.

C873E7B1-B696-4BD8-89DB-E5120D63600D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×