Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Membership Scheme Revamped

Seems a bit fairer to me, at least they have addressed most of the issues.  Disappointed there still has to be two memberships for home and away, but at least they have reduced the price to £25 each for renewals and £35 for new members.

11 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

My purchase history goes back to the beginning of the century so it ought to be on there somewhere

Found it, thanks 

5 minutes ago, rondy said:

Found it, thanks 

Where?

Under 'My Account' ive only got;

Change Details

Friends and Family

Save Card

Fav Seat

Buyback

Contact us

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rondy said:

Found it, thanks 

Where was it please. Seem to have loads of boxes other than history. 
Thanks

Yeah I couldn't find it through the website so did a search for 'ticket history ncfc' in the bar at the top and it took me straight there.

Hope that helps

6 minutes ago, rondy said:

Yeah I couldn't find it through the website so did a search for 'ticket history ncfc' in the bar at the top and it took me straight there.

Hope that helps

Bizarrely that worked.

Appears to be lots missing on mine, assume these must have been pay on the day/ticket stub jobs

I think its fair to say the revised system is not perfect but it looks a lot better. The irony is we probably won;t really need it next season other than perhaps for a few games towards the end if we are challenging!

I still fundamentally object to having to pay for the privilege of buying away tickets.  I also feel sorry for those who have paid out lots of cash for away memberships this season and have been to a few only to find that those away games don;t count.

However, I think that the tiered system is much improved, the pricing is fairer and the reforms to the junior canary memberships are particularly pleasing.

One query (apologies if this is obvious and i've missed it) are we all now effectively in our allocated category for the whole season given that its based solely on 2017-2018 game attended therefore cannot change?

Previously with the points it was updated on a rolling basis so if you went to a lot of games you could effectively move up the ladder as it were. It does not seem that you are able to do that under this system?

9 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

One query (apologies if this is obvious and i've missed it) are we all now effectively in our allocated category for the whole season given that its based solely on 2017-2018 game attended therefore cannot change?

Previously with the points it was updated on a rolling basis so if you went to a lot of games you could effectively move up the ladder as it were. It does not seem that you are able to do that under this system?

It is the 2018/19 season Jim not 2017/18 in other words our Championship winning season.

Edited by TIL 1010

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

It is the 2018/19 season Jim not 2017/18 in other words our Championship winning season.

Sorry that's what I meant Til. Point remains. If the ticket priority groups are based on games attended that season then presumably there is not scope to move between groups during the season as there was with the points system?

1 minute ago, Jim Smith said:

Sorry that's what I meant Til. Point remains. If the ticket priority groups are based on games attended that season then presumably there is not scope to move between groups during the season as there was with the points system?

Whichever tier you start next season with will remain for the duration of the season. The season after next will be assessed upon next season’s games. Hope that makes sense? 

17 minutes ago, GMF said:

Whichever tier you start next season with will remain for the duration of the season. The season after next will be assessed upon next season’s games. Hope that makes sense? 

Yes, thats what i thought. Keeps it simple I suppose.

Seems much fairer but still not sure why the groupings are not based on a combined 18-20 season total rather than just the points based one that was overly biased to home season ticket holders.  

There is no perfect system and whichever they landed on was bound to upset some.  Hopefully this is the last change for a while.  

Shame you still have to pay for the privilege of being able to buy a ticket. Regardless of where in the pecking order you are. 

Away supporters should be assessed on their health and physicality in categories such as stamina and verbosity. 

They should also be mentally assessed for qualities such as natural stoicism. 

Only the most blindly loyal and vocal would qualify thus ensuring better support. 

17 hours ago, priceyrice said:

I personally think they've made it worse. So I paid £200 this season for 4 memberships (2 home and 2 away), however my attendance at games this season doesn't contribute at all towards my priority for games this season.

I was living in Leeds in our promotion season so only attended a couple of home games. Now I will be one of the lowest priority home members next season despite attending 6 games at home so far this season.

I think this is an absolute joke. No chance I am getting a membership for next season, either home or away. 

To be fair, they did say right back in September/October that the games from this season wouldn't count for next year because this year has been such a balls up. I know that doesnt help your situ but that isn't new news.

Edited by kick it off

The fact that its being based on last season whilst none of this seasons purchases are taken into account is the biggest climbdown,backtracking and admission theyve got it completely wrong this season that there could ever be.

Once again..shame on you Kensall for this season's debacle.

Lumping anyone in together ,whether they'd done 9 or zero games into a free for all, fastest on the button....or queing up outside the box office at midnight the night before....a bloody disgrace

The worst thing about this for me is the two people I am most likely to travel to away games with will be in different groups so the only chance we have of getting seats together is to wait to see if there are any still available for season ticket holders (as one of my pals didn't take up the away membership option this season).

• Like 1