Sign in to follow this  
VAUX

Andy Boothroyd; Television comment this morning from Andy

Television comment this morning from Andy! What a breath of fresh air. It’s just a shame that it came from the wrong dressing room!! He said something along the lines that if these players don’t want to do it for me, then I’ll find some that will. This was at real up and at em statement, showing some real guts and something else oh yes a little bit of character! How can he generate the cash to make such a statement???

I wonder who are watching our future signings???? As it appears any Preston Fan can tell you that Dicko drifts in and out of games, I thought he wasn’t at the races all through the first half. Another worthy signing!!

Shame Norwich let him go wasn''t really... perhaps with that ambition and enthusiasm we might have some quality youth players coming through that would be worthy of more than just a place on the bench...

Adrian Boothroyd was one of the reasons behind some of the players with the skill and willingness, such as Ryan Jarvis, Danny Crow and Shackell being at this club and not somewhere else...

Letting him leave to go somewhere else was a big big mistake...