Sign in to follow this  
Canary dwarf

Let's get Jarrod bowen

I think this would be a good get for us ,he won't be cheap but a goal machine and a good age can play wide too ,too good for Hull but would be amazing for us whatever league where in otbc

Hull want to keep him as they have hopes of getting in the play offs so if they do and get lucky he could end up being back in The Championship next season with us.

Couldn’t afford him and is he any better than a Idah? I don’t think so.

Edited by Indy

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

I think they’d want around £15M so he would be about £14M out of our price range. 

We was supposed to have been ready to pay that for a French guy in the summer and that money has not been spent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

Couldn’t afford him and is he any better than a Idah? I don’t think so.

High hopes for Idah but Bowen has been scoring goals for fun for two seasons now in a very average side.

Just now, Canary dwarf said:

We was supposed to have been ready to pay that for a French guy in the summer and that money has not been spent.

You really believe we’d pay that for one player ? He must have been the only player in Europe then that we deemed good enough for us. 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

High hopes for Idah but Bowen has been scoring goals for fun for two seasons now in a very average side.

Yes, but just by watching Idah again Preston, he’ll score 20 plus next season i the championship. The lads a lump, has speed and composure too. Games under his belt and he’ll bag shed loads, suites our style too.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Yes, but just by watching Idah again Preston, he’ll score 20 plus next season i the championship. The lads a lump, has speed and composure too. Games under his belt and he’ll bag shed loads, suites our style too.

That’s him sold then. Joking apart I hope he can step up to the Championship as I don’t believe Pukki will hang around in the summer. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You really believe we’d pay that for one player ? He must have been the only player in Europe then that we deemed good enough for us. 

It was strongly rumoured we was gonna spend that on him .

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

That’s him sold then. Joking apart I hope he can step up to the Championship as I don’t believe Pukki will hang around in the summer. 

I don’t think they’ll all leave, going by everyone on here we’re likely to lose, Cantwell, Godfrey, Aarons, Buendia, Pukki but not Lewis 😂 

I’m not sure we would allow all of them to go, knowing Amadou & Duda won’t be here and the likes of a Tettey & Klose will probably be allowed to find new clubs, we’ll be down to barebones!

But if Pukki does go, we’ll have Drmic and Idah......

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Is this confirmation then that we have a transfer war chest of £15m ?

Minimum it sounds . If we sell one of the stars this window you can maybe double that. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I don't think pukki will hang around either ,he,s got one more big move and will want to get financially sorted b4 he hangs up his boots .

Think he would be a great signing and at his age would retain resale value. Proven at championship level.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

I don’t think they’ll all leave, going by everyone on here we’re likely to lose, Cantwell, Godfrey, Aarons, Buendia, Pukki but not Lewis 😂 

I’m not sure we would allow all of them to go, knowing Amadou & Duda won’t be here and the likes of a Tettey & Klose will probably be allowed to find new clubs, we’ll be down to barebones!

But if Pukki does go, we’ll have Drmic and Idah......

Pukki has a taste for the top league now and can perform in it. Don’t think anyone would begrudge him wanting a move.

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Pukki has a taste for the top league now and can perform in it. Don’t think anyone would begrudge him wanting a move.

I wouldn't begrudge him a move always gave us 100 percent and performed well otbc

As much as I love Pukki, I don’t think he’ll make a regular starter in the premiership, won’t suit Leeds or WBA so even if he does go, I can see him being loaned back by January.😉👍

Just now, Indy said:

As much as I love Pukki, I don’t think he’ll make a regular starter in the premiership, won’t suit Leeds or WBA so even if he does go, I can see him being loaned back by January.😉👍

I actually cannot think of anything worse than him joining Leeds, Indy! That’d be worse than relegation itself! But anyway, it’s irrelevant, as we’ve already discussed, he won’t be plying his trade in the Championship next season 😉

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Really ? He can hold he’s own in this league I’ve no doubt. In fact he’s already proved it. 

5 minutes ago, Indy said:

Apart from the big boys who wouldn't want him premiership proven.

You have to remember, he’ll be tagged at 10 million probably, not sure many clubs will take the gamble, yes he’s scored a few for us, so did Holty. I’m just not sure many clubs will match the valuation. I also don’t think he’ll be a regular starter for any premiership team apart from us next season......

Would have.been an ideal signing before the season had started, isn’t going to happen now 

22 minutes ago, Indy said:

You have to remember, he’ll be tagged at 10 million probably, not sure many clubs will take the gamble, yes he’s scored a few for us, so did Holty. I’m just not sure many clubs will match the valuation. I also don’t think he’ll be a regular starter for any premiership team apart from us next season......

That would say it all if Pukki went for £10M. Would be bargain of the season for any team taking our place or staying up. 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That would say it all if Pukki went for £10M. Would be bargain of the season for any team taking our place or staying up. 

We shall see come May / June.

Because of Pukkis age he isnt going to command a massive fee. Equally for how we play we know just how important he is to us. As things stand hes probably worth more to us than anyone is willing to pay.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Hull want to keep him as they have hopes of getting in the play offs so if they do and get lucky he could end up being back in The Championship next season with us.

We could loan him back. (One for MY)

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Yes I’d go with that option. 

Would be funny to sign him for 12 million and loaning them Idah, only for Idah to score 15 goals for them this season, then loads on here would be moaning what a waste of money we should have just played Idah 😂😂