Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Newcastle Tickets

23 hours ago, CDMullins said:

No queue at all.

This one going general sale?

I'm not surprised, it's a massive trip from pretty much anywhere, a big stadium so we probably get a big allocation if we want, and the away fans are stuck in an upper tier which is further away from the pitch than any other Prem stadium so you don't get a decent close up view of the action.  I can't make this one due to family commitments but it's not a great away trip TBH.  This probably means we'll get a win as my last few trips there have been defeats.

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

I'm not surprised, it's a massive trip from pretty much anywhere, a big stadium so we probably get a big allocation if we want, and the away fans are stuck in an upper tier which is further away from the pitch than any other Prem stadium so you don't get a decent close up view of the action.  I can't make this one due to family commitments but it's not a great away trip TBH.  This probably means we'll get a win as my last few trips there have been defeats.

I think it's a good awayday - city centre ground near to decent pubs, easy car parking and friendly locals (normally!).

Tickets look to have sold well at the Newcastle end, so although there will no doubt still be stayaways among  the season ticket holders we remain good box office and this time it’s at proper kick-off day and time. Many are still unhappy about their team’s prospects, but Brucie does seem to be winning some doubters over; regardless, Geordies like to see good football (at the same time as maybes scenting a revenge), so there should be a great stage for a good match. One thing’s for sure there’s quite a few on Tyneside would be happy to see us prosper because of our playing style and ownership, as long as it’s not on February 1 of course.

I’m going. The match is almost incidental, the cheap beers and night out are the big sell. Obviously I’d like us to win though! 

Edited by Clint

10 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Why can’t you get a ticket ?

Not a member and up here they won't sell on the gate unless you are black and white. Tried before and only cos I knew head of security at time I managed to get in. That route is no longer available and I won't pretend to be a mag just to get in

20 minutes ago, Clint said:

I’m going. The match is almost incidental, the cheap beers and night out are the big sell. Obviously I’d like us to win though! 

One of the best places to go.......ground, station and good beers all on top of each other.

If you DLTFSYD ( Don’t Let The Football Spoil Your Day ) what’s not to like ? 👍

19 minutes ago, canarycop said:

Not a member and up here they won't sell on the gate unless you are black and white. Tried before and only cos I knew head of security at time I managed to get in. That route is no longer available and I won't pretend to be a mag just to get in

If you have any purchase history at Carrow Rd you’ll be OK if the tickets go to general sale.

Want to go enough and you’ll get in. I had to sit with the Millwall knuckleheads last season