Sign in to follow this  
Number9

Ralfie

19 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Seems that way pal

Because I don't spend my days obsessing over instagram posts from our reserve keeper? Pretty happy to stay in the 90's if that is the case...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, king canary said:

Because I don't spend my days obsessing over instagram posts from our reserve keeper? Pretty happy to stay in the 90's if that is the case...

Yes pal. Buzzing for ya.

I shall not take any of this on board until a poster pops up as says his mate's cousin knows somebody who works at Carrow Road who said........

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Looked good today, felt a bit more secure with him catching crosses 

He was very good today, and spot on regarding crosses. But it's very frustrating to watch every game and have it so obvious to every announcer that we're dreadful while defending corners and set pieces. If everyone can see it, why no change? The announcer even pointed out the size we had in the side today, and yet there are unmarked and free attempts in the box. I know it's beating a dead horse, but my blood pressure shouldn't be that high during a set piece from 40 yards out.

On to Newcastle and 3 much needed points.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BaltimoreBird said:

He was very good today, and spot on regarding crosses. But it's very frustrating to watch every game and have it so obvious to every announcer that we're dreadful while defending corners and set pieces. If everyone can see it, why no change? The announcer even pointed out the size we had in the side today, and yet there are unmarked and free attempts in the box. I know it's beating a dead horse, but my blood pressure shouldn't be that high during a set piece from 40 yards out.

I heard that, why they crowd a keeper that big is beyond me! The thing is, we didn’t concede from that situation and Farke will see that as a plus! We have a few tall players, but one of them is Stiepermann, and he is never going to let his feet leave the ground! 

12 hours ago, BaltimoreBird said:

Burnley are incredibly good at scoring from set pieces. Yesterday we scored from one and they didn't! I'll take that.