Sign in to follow this  
my_left_foot

Only potential Financial Loss will change things!

The only way thing will change with Worthless is if the board see''s impending doom on the Financial side of things i.e. poor return in season ticket renewals.  Yes, I know this would not be good for the club and it would probably mean sale of more players (because we wouldn''t be able to afford wages), but to be honest sale of some of the dross we currently have wouldn''t be a bad thing (if anyone would by them!)

It all boils down to the manager and/or the players - the buck stops with the manager as he has assembled this motley crew.  A defeat (large one) at Reading, followed by the ignomy of a home defeat to the binners should just about do it.  If the board then see''s many then "holding" on renewal of season tickets to see what the likely management structure is before signing on the dotted line (as I will do), then they would be daft not to act - I can''t see Worthless doing the right thing.

A loyal supporter is not necessarily someone who renews their season ticket regardless of both the quality of what they see, their own financial situation and that of their club.  Some would argue that it is stupidity.  I have supported Norwich all my life but not always been able to afford my season ticket.  We all have decisions in life to make - do you go to the theatre to see a top spoof only to see Cocoa the Clown and then walk away saying "I''ll go back again next week"?

The time has come for the Board to act like a proper responsible Board, taking account the fans feelings AND the financial prudence of the club - we have been going backwards for very many months now and have a weaker squad now than when we got promoted.  For Christ''s sake, we can''t even claim to be entertaining any more.

I have had enough of the rubbish that has been served up this season and the same old PR exercise and noises coming out of the club.  25,000 fans week in and week out don''t deserve it.  Board ACT NOW or delay until we get embarrassed still more in the coming weeks - why delay the inevitable?  

Quite right MLF. The Board now believe their own spin and publicity and need a dose of reality, the trouble is, unless thy read and accept message boards they seldom hear it as we are all too nice and, dare I say it...docile.

DO NOT ACCEPT MEDIOCRITY. THE BEST CITY SIDES WERE NEVER WORLD BEATERS BUT THEY WERE NEVER MEDIOCRE. JUST THINK OF JOHN BOND, KEN BROWN, DAVE STRINGER, MIKE WALKER. FOOTBALL WITH FLAIR.

Caller on Canary Call boxholder said they and 3 others will not be renewing (£20k each).  New sponsors needed next season will not be paying top dollar.  Season tickets will not reach 20k.  The reality will be next seasons income.  Board are arrogant not too nice.  All we ask is commitment.

Yep, the guys around me were saying that they will wait on renewing their season tickets to see whether the board are going to get shot of Worthington and co. They don''t mind paying the extra money for late renewal.

Anyone else know people who are going to do this?