Duda signed

1 minute ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Far to much to eat, again

Theres stinking rich Chinese residue in my underpants

👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m a bit unsure on this.

its a good signing and I’d normally be positive but I’m feeling a bit dejected after yesterday and wondering what’s the point.

not convinced he could ever do enough to keep us up so really would like to  see us not wasting money on a loan. Surely it’d be better to sign someone on a permanent even if it’s someone not yet ready for premiership but who could excel in the championship.

Obviously, hope I’m wrong and him and Pukki form the dream partnership and the miracle of us staying up happens!

7 minutes ago, rock bus said:

I’m a bit unsure on this.

its a good signing and I’d normally be positive but I’m feeling a bit dejected after yesterday and wondering what’s the point.

not convinced he could ever do enough to keep us up so really would like to  see us not wasting money on a loan. Surely it’d be better to sign someone on a permanent even if it’s someone not yet ready for premiership but who could excel in the championship.

Obviously, hope I’m wrong and him and Pukki form the dream partnership and the miracle of us staying up happens!

I sort of get this, but consider Huckerby, if Duda comes here, enjoys his spell falls for the club and wants to stay, sure a deal could be done in the summer.

Thats if he’s as good as we hope, I think he’ll be a step above what we have at that number 10 position.

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Why is he called the "little magician", when he's 6 foot tall :classic_blink:

Maybe he's not that good. As is " he has little magic in his feet".

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Why is he called the "little magician", when he's 6 foot tall :classic_blink:

Maybe a particular part of his anatomy is magical? 

I trust this doesn’t mean the first firm bid that comes our way for Buendia, this January, will be readily accepted.

Far better late than never!

If nothing else, it’s a message to the current players - (negatively) up your game and (positively) we’re serious about staying up

58 minutes ago, Indy said:

I sort of get this, but consider Huckerby, if Duda comes here, enjoys his spell falls for the club and wants to stay, sure a deal could be done in the summer.

Thats if he’s as good as we hope, I think he’ll be a step above what we have at that number 10 position.

No way Duda signs to be playing Championship football so the only way that happens is if we stay up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

No way Duda signs to be playing Championship football so the only way that happens is if we stay up.

Was only having a bit of fun! Of course not, we couldn’t afford him in the championship and as you say definitely wants to be playing higher standard.

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

Was only having a bit of fun! Of course not, we couldn’t afford him in the championship and as you say definitely wants to be playing higher standard.

Fair enough. The unfortunate irony is we could probably afford him still.

Before we get too excited we must remember that Farke usually waits at least a month before playing a new signing as he deems then not up to speed. I feel he may need to expedite Duda’s progress given where we are...

3 hours ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Quality player. Enjoy.

Parma 

whilst I don't dispute this, do you see any logic behind us doing this deal since we are likely doomed to go down already? Is this a sign of us not giving up yet or could Duda be a plausible permanent deal if we go down and he has impressed?

5 hours ago, Tetteys Jig said:

whilst I don't dispute this, do you see any logic behind us doing this deal since we are likely doomed to go down already? Is this a sign of us not giving up yet or could Duda be a plausible permanent deal if we go down and he has impressed?

He'll want to impress, so other Clubs come in for him in the summer. 

Could work in our favour but he's got a lot of work to do. 

Strikes me as a waste of resources. We have fluffed our lines and barring a miracle are down. We need defenders and permanent contracts not a six month loan for an attacking midfielder