Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

A good experience

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

I'm not "the club".

Let's wait and see. If Pukki  is out next week then I was hopelessly wrong. If we don't bother getting stuck in next week I was hopelessly wrong.

If you are hopelessly wrong i hope nobody does any thread trawling which obviously is something you never do. 😂

No. I said I could be wrong and it could be a double bluff. Meaning he could be badly injured and confident he'd play next Saturday is the bluff.

What do you make of Farke's comments? 

Farkes comments are he is injured with a hamstring injury. No interpretation required

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

No. I said I could be wrong and it could be a double bluff. Meaning he could be badly injured and confident he'd play next Saturday is the bluff.

What do you make of Farke's comments? 

Well throughout the season he has been upfront and honest at pressers with regard to our long history of multiple injuries so why try to pull the wool over eyes now ? For me a hamstring problem it is. Pukki played with a broken toe for weeks at a time when Farke had more striking options than he had today .

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

If you are hopelessly wrong i hope nobody does any thread trawling which obviously is something you never do. 😂

So what do you make of Farke's comments?

I see you suggested on another thread that a young lady called Charlie will inherit the club. Is that a fact? Was that announced somewhere and I missed it?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Well throughout the season he has been upfront and honest at pressers with regard to our long history of multiple injuries so why try to pull the wool over eyes now ? For me a hamstring problem it is. Pukki played with a broken toe for weeks at a time when Farke had more striking options than he had today .

Well exactly. And he was extremely confident, I even quoted him, that Pukki would be fit next Saturday.

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

So what do you make of Farke's comments?

I see you suggested on another thread that a young lady called Charlie will inherit the club. Is that a fact? Was that announced somewhere and I missed it?

It's a boy and your mate Tom and his wife Alice proudly showed the kid off recently at carrow Road so i think you can work out who told me as 'Er indoors works there. No i did not say that he would inherit the club as i was answering someone who enquired whether Tom had an heir apparent who could continue the family line.

Edited by TIL 1010

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

It's a boy and your mate Tom and his wife Alice proudly showed the kid off recently at carrow Road so i think you can work out who told me as 'Er indoors works there.

So they said then that he would inherit the club?

So they said then that he would inherit the club?

Read my post again as is usual you are getting into the realms of being ridiculous.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

It's a boy and your mate Tom and his wife Alice proudly showed the kid off recently at carrow Road so i think you can work out who told me as 'Er indoors works there. No i did not say that he would inherit the club as i was answering someone who enquired whether Tom had an heir apparent who could continue the family line.

There you go read the whole post as i think the last sentence answers your latest rambling.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Read my post again as is usual you are getting into the realms of being ridiculous.

You edited the post I replied to.

Anyway, it's my opinion that Pukki would have played today if it was Bournemouth at home. It's also my opinion he will play next Saturday. This is based on Daniel Farke being confident Pukki would play against Bournemouth. He didn't even say he hoped he'd be fit.

I don't see any reason why I can't have that opinion.

• Sad 1

You edited the post I replied to.

Anyway, it's my opinion that Pukki would have played today if it was Bournemouth at home. It's also my opinion he will play next Saturday. This is based on Daniel Farke being confident Pukki would play against Bournemouth. He didn't even say he hoped he'd be fit.

I don't see any reason why I can't have that opinion.

NN pukki was injured today. Why cant you see / accept that?

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Really should be bedtime for someone. 

Nurse - hes up again!

??

I think you've confused him midlandsyellow. Easily done

You know the warm drink and the tablet is a relaxer that sends one sleepy. 

Is that what our team drank pre match today?

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Is that what our team drank pre match today?

I can’t comment as I couldn’t even bear to watch  5 minutes of highlights.

I can’t comment as I couldn’t even bear to watch  5 minutes of highlights.

Doesn't usually stop you...

11 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

But we didn't fight today. We committed 7 fouls all game and got no cards. I don't think anyone can say we left everything in the pitch. We also rested our striker.

But apparently it's Delia's fault..

Our striker is injured, why keep risking more injury on him! That is Delias fault, there is no ample backup 

We fought?

We didnt lay a glove on them.

Comitted 6 free kicks - No yellow cards.

Juan Mata ran the first half, no one got close to him.

Rashford taking the pi55 with Cryuff and Maradona turns.

We're so soft its untrue.