Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

True Norwich fans stand up - as at Old Trafford

For many seasons I have gone home and away but I am done for this season in terms of away 

I am not prepared to waste my money watching a team that aren’t at least trying to give it a go

12 hours ago, hogesar said:

I guess the alternative is that all those who have had enough of the current owners do something about it.....no?

The club isn’t for sale anyway, unless you are a British Norwich fan, the owners have made that perfectly clear. They have probably had more enquiries than they let on and batted them away before anybody can get a sniff. She needs to go soon, before we end up languishing in the championship without Webber and Farke!

22 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

For many seasons I have gone home and away but I am done for this season in terms of away 

I am not prepared to waste my money watching a team that aren’t at least trying to give it a go

Plastic 

43 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

The club isn’t for sale anyway, unless you are a British Norwich fan, the owners have made that perfectly clear. They have probably had more enquiries than they let on and batted them away before anybody can get a sniff. She needs to go soon, before we end up languishing in the championship without Webber and Farke!

Probably.

Nuff said.

1 hour ago, GenerationA47 said:

Yes to that, although our team did keep giving us hope every so often even till the end (only to give the ball away every bloody time).

For me the truth is somewhere between you and Rhino. Our fans were decent enough at the start, but soon gave way to almost acting like a home crowd (almost!).

That made the “shall we sing a song for you”  and “sshh” etc. rather odd and stupid-seeming, given the Stretford End were actually constantly noisier than us for most of the game, props to them - it was no Emirates-style morgue.

It was the best home support at any ground I’ve been to this season-the pathetic “Is this a library” chant was clearly only done out of frustration.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I wondered how long before go and support another club would be trotted out and the suggestion of the Scum.

He probably is one of them Tilly....

9 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

So you are not going to Spurs now then ?

10 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

C'mon Waveney you know it's in your blood 😉

9 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

It was the best home support at any ground I’ve been to this season-the pathetic “Is this a library” chant was clearly only done out of frustration.

Agree with this.

Not before time they recently set up singing sections in the Stretford End as the atmosphere was always dire.

To be fair it's worked

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Had a look on there a few minutes ago ( against my better judgement ) and he has been at it again slating the PinkUn on another thread. Now if that is not ' wierd ' i don't know what is.

I dont get why if this board is so bad they keep posting on it. 

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

I dont get why if this board is so bad they keep posting on it. 

Anything must be better than a board with Morty as a moderator 🤣

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Just saw Gerry in Romania on there. Top man👍

I bet he was not difficult to find ?

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It’s a hub of activity on that site to be fair. One week it had 2 new threads running and up to 4 posting on the same day. 

I'm not even a member there, but got a mention. #Honoured.

Nice to know I've not been forgotten. 

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

We know a few on there read most posts on here before anyone else. 

13 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It’s a hub of activity on that site to be fair. One week it had 2 new threads running and up to 4 posting on the same day. 

Yeah , but 3 of them were Morty.

12 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yeah , but 3 of them were Morty.

Maybe but it’s a cracking site. Only a short waiting list now for folk who want to join it. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Maybe but it’s a cracking site. Only a short waiting list now for folk who want to join it. 

Is there a Premium Membership?

11 hours ago, Greavsy said:

The thread i saw yesterday where FF was trashing the Pink Un yet again also had the moderator taking to task one of our posters who i understand is not even registered on there !