Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Time to go Delia

I don’t care, used to but it’s nothing anyone can do about it so no point in stressing about it!

2 minutes ago, Chumino said:

She has taken the club as far as she can many years ago, Farke hasn't, wonder who will move on. 

That may well be the case, to be honest at her age it’s probably not best thing to have her or MWJ as our owners a new dynamic head might no go amiss, but we know who’s coming in next so I can’t see what will change!

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Do we have to have this stupidity after every poor result?

That's exactly what I think every time I read one of your posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Nope

1. As Hogesar said, there is nothing that you can do about it if you wanted change.

2. It is unlikely that we would get anybody better if they did go. If you know of any multi-billionaires keen to gift us hundreds of billions, I might have a rethink!

2 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

If the club is ever to progress she has to go 

people forget that nepotism Tom is the future under the current model 

Does Tom have children ? Just working out the family line to wear the crown.

What a pointless post as if any sort of response either way will change anything - we will all be sitting here in 5 years time still discussing the same old dross

9 minutes ago, norfolkbroadslim said:
13 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

That's exactly what I think every time I read one of your posts.

At least I try to be constructive when I post, not destructive. Raising the subject of ownership of the club yet again after a poor result is just feeding on negativity. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Why is it stupid Its a different viewpoint. 

13 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Does Tom have children ? Just working out the family line to wear the crown.

He has a son called Charlie who is just a few months old so no worries Midlands.

27 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Far less poor results would be the answer to your problem Lakey.

Of those who think there is “nobody out there” wanting to buy us, if Delia publicslky said her controlling interest in the club was available for £8m do you seriously think that there would be no interest from a variety of people with the means to make us more competitive at premier league level? 

9 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Of those who think there is “nobody out there” wanting to buy us, if Delia publicslky said her controlling interest in the club was available for £8m do you seriously think that there would be no interest from a variety of people with the means to make us more competitive at premier league level? 

There are always people 'out there' who are prepared to asset strip a club - that should be blindingly obvious.

And why on earth should Delia offer to give it away for £8m when its worth many times that??

You ought to try and make contact with reality occasionally.

• Like 1

100% yes. Way overdue and before any one chirps in with 'there's no-one interested in investing' there is but the intransigent pair won't budge. 

Taking your customers for granted is not a good business trait and i wonder how long before the good folk of Norfolk rise up and make their feelings none by reduced attendance. The emollience on this Message Board doesn't  chime with  the growing mood change in the stands. 

4 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Your post - this one and most of your others as well if you're counting.

Amazing response if you don’t mind me saying.

9 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The performance today or the season on the whole ? 

12 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Absolutely - total dross and totally predictable 🙄

Too true, you reap what you sow. Here we are. No investment or ambition, Down we go, team to be pillaged, back to square one, missed opportunity. Now what is the name of the constant in this cycle again. 

Edited by Chumino

Just now, Creative Midfielder said:

There are always people 'out there' who are prepared to asset strip a club - that should be blindingly obvious.

And why on earth should Delia offer to give it away for £8m when its worth many times that??

You ought to try and make contact with reality occasionally.

She’s under no obligation to go so of course but £8m is about the max she has put into the club to acquire her majority shareholding and they have said on a number of occasions they don’t expect to profit from ownership of the club. They actually, having said that nobody should again own a majority stake, acquired their majority stake slightly on the cheap via conversion of loans and underwriting the share issue because they never had to pay the sort of premium that one usually has to pay if buying a majority stake in a club off an owner. 

it is of course absolutely their prerogative to seek whatever the market dictates were they to sell but rather than handing it down to their penniless nephew, one course of action I would like to hope might be vaguely considered (given the public statements by the owners) is making the club available for a reduced/attractive price to the “right” buyer who is prepared to put money into the club. I believe Sir Jack Heywood did that with Wolves back in the day.