Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Match thread v Man Utd.

2 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Good to see DF backing youth once again.

He hasn't really got much choice to be honest - it was either Idah up front or Doris the tea lady. She has got a mean left foot though.

OTBC

Young Idah has deserved this! It's the defense I'm a " bit worried " about... but there's not much our coach can do. C'mon lads give us another upset! #otbc

10 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Maybe we should've held fire on confirming the Srbeny deal until this evening.

Strange we sanctioned it without a replacement in the door, assuming there will be one.

14 minutes ago, ROBFLECK said:

Hanley...smh

I don't get this. 

1. Who would you rather play instead?
  2. He's done ok as far as I can tell in recent games. The number of goals conceded from corners has definitely declined.

24 minutes ago, ROBFLECK said:

Hanley...smh

No choice defence wise except Byram /Lewis. Byram doing OK so starts. It's been the same choice to make since BG has been out. 

34 minutes ago, ROBFLECK said:

Hanley...smh

Nonsense 'go-to' response.

You clearly haven't been watching since his return. Has impressed since coming back into the side, and was deservedly MOTM against Spurs. 

But hey, don't let actual performances or just 'getting behind the players' get in the way of idocy.

Edited by Flying Dutchman

One thing you can be guaranteed with Delia - she is going to let in goals. Therefore, each game starts in a no-win scenario because you can be sure an EPL opponent doesn't carry this baggage.

Time to all chill as far as idah goes, he may score, he may not, the main thing for us and for him is that he slots in and fits the all round team play, the goals  will come. Of course, id love him to play a blinder and score the winner, but I wont be writing him off just yet if he doent have a massive impact either.

Comon you yeeeeeeelllllllooooooowwwwwwssssss

Really fancy us to take at least a point today. We’ve looked really good the last 4 or so matches and haven’t had the points return the performances have deserved. Just seen a tweet saying that every fit senior outfield player is in the 18 today. Very small squad and we must address that in this window. 

That is quite an attacking midfield and mindset by DF. Feels risky but at this point in the season we have to be on the front foot.

54 minutes ago, Chip20 said:

Shame Maguire is back for Man U. ☹️

Not at all. He may well struggle against our pace in attack.

3 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

Buffstream always works nicely for me.

Do u have a link?

ManU with all of the time on the ball. We're definitely going to need earlier subs if we're chasing like this all match.

Edited by BaltimoreBird

We need to make our passes count, way too much giving away of possession to survive much longer without conceding...