Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

Chris Hughton

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Beyond ridiculous and as it appears to have come from Twatter hardly surprising.

I'm going out on a limb to suggest the twitter account isn't supposed to be taken seriously...

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, king canary said:

I'm going out on a limb to suggest the twitter account isn't supposed to be taken seriously...

Great detective work 🤣

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Beyond ridiculous and as it appears to have come from Twatter hardly surprising.

Nurse! Quick...

We need 20mg of a sense of humour replacement STAT!

Edited by BobLoz3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Er..... er.......... I'm getting a little bit worried about the sort of content you're looking at on the internet Wolfie. 😂

Takes all sorts to make a world, as my dear mother likes to remind me.

Just now, BobLoz3 said:

Nurse! Quick...

We need a sense of humour replacement STAT!

Maybe you could point out the connection to football by photo shopping members of the Royal family. If you find it humourous well hey crack on Bob but the relevance is lost on me.

7 minutes ago, king canary said:

So what is the point of it exactly ?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Maybe you could point out the connection to football by photo shopping members of the Royal family. If you find it humourous well hey crack on Bob but the relevance is lost on me.

Because it is absurd and some people happen to find absurd things funny. 

If you don't, fair enough, but do you really need to tell everyone? I generally find the occasional 'friday jokes' thread that pops up on here terminally unfunny but I don't feel I have to post and let them know.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

29FE6F79-643A-4B48-BF6D-9FD2E6936B50.jpeg

• Haha 3

No point in it apart from apparently ridiculing certain members of the royal family and certain football managers.  The Hughton one in particular has racial overtones in it too - mark I didn't say racist, but racial.....just tacky and a bit sad.  

Just now, king canary said:

Because it is absurd and some people happen to find absurd things funny. 

If you don't, fair enough, but do you really need to tell everyone? I generally find the occasional 'friday jokes' thread that pops up on here terminally unfunny but I don't feel I have to post and let them know.

Well maybe wolfie who obviously finds it ' absurd ' as you yourself describe it felt the need to tell everyone to let them know ? It does work both ways you know.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well maybe wolfie who obviously finds it ' absurd ' as you yourself describe it felt the need to tell everyone to let them know ? It does work both ways you know.

Not really.

FTW shared it because he finds it funny and thought others might.

You don't, fair enough. It just comes across as humourless to feel the need to tell everyone you don't.

4 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

No point in it apart from apparently ridiculing certain members of the royal family and certain football managers.  The Hughton one in particular has racial overtones in it too - mark I didn't say racist, but racial.....just tacky and a bit sad.  

Probably done by Robert Snodgrass.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

It's hard to see because of the blurred background but the royal kids are playing football and snods just taken the ball of Prince George who wanted to take the Pen...

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

It's hard to see because of the blurred background but the royal kids are playing football and snods just taken the ball of Prince George who wanted to take the Pen...

Harry and Meghan wouldn't have walked away from the royal family if Prince George had scored than penalty.

• Haha 1

Urgh...

These accounts are quite funny. That's all. They're not supposed to be taken seriously at all. Have you ever seen the one with Arnie with Farke's hair?

Does that have 'racial undertones' because they're both from Northen Europe? Or because they're from countries that speak the same language, if you want?

No. It doesn't.

Won't bother next time.

I'll just say something curmudgeonly in italics instead.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, king canary said:
53 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Ha. I don't think so, if these were done by Robert Snodgrass, he would have wanted to have his face in all the pictures.......

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Ha. I don't think so, if these were done by Robert Snodgrass, he would have wanted to have his face in all the pictures.......

Would you want him back here Lakey as a loan option for the relegation fight ? 

Wolfie, what on earth were you thinking...you should know by now that any Twitter pictures posted must only be of footballers wives wearing as little as possible. 😉🤭🤣

Apples