Sign in to follow this  
HB1989

Luke Matheson

If and when we do sell Max Aarons, I would like to see us sign Matheson from Rochdale. Fits the criteria of young, hungry and lots of potential. Personally I think he could be great competition for Byram. Very composed on the ball playing out from the back, solid defending, he's quick and is a modern day full back as he is good going forward too. 

Thoughts on this and any other suggestions?

5 hours ago, HB1989 said:

If and when we do sell Max Aarons, I would like to see us sign Matheson from Rochdale. Fits the criteria of young, hungry and lots of potential. Personally I think he could be great competition for Byram. Very composed on the ball playing out from the back, solid defending, he's quick and is a modern day full back as he is good going forward too. 

Thoughts on this and any other suggestions?

Matheson is certainly the type of player we will be keeping our eye one. Yes, he is a Norwich fan and don't forget that we have already signed his mate Daniel Adshead from Rochdale. 

Not sure myself. It's a long way to go from bencher at Rochdale to first choice at Ncfc. But with the lad being a fan and his mate here who can tell.

5 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

I think there’s already been a fair bit of publicity for him, I doubt he would be cheap.

I don't think he has to be cheap for us to be interested, just good value and the (assessed)potential for development and improvement. Madison was 3.5 million or so wasnt he? He does look quite decent though.