Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

No Teemu

A start for Idah beckons!

Can't see Farke starting Dr Mick, seeing as though he's only just back from injury.

4 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

Man U have only got one fit centre back at present. An ideal time to face them in all honesty.

If that's Phil Jones it's another Idah hattrick 😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Pukki is over rated with Cantwell in the squad it’s a sure fired 3 points 

What does this mean in plain English ?

Looks like you’re saying that with Cantwell in the squad we’re going to get three points. Are you feeling OK ?

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

What does this mean in plain English ?

Looks like you’re saying that with Cantwell in the squad we’re going to get three points. Are you feeling OK ?

I think it's an attempt at wit. About as successful as his other attempts.

4 minutes ago, NCFCInnit said:

This silly playground bullying is putting football fans off this site

Found a way round the one account restriction Waveney?

• Haha 1

On 09/01/2020 at 13:14, Diane said:

Pukki will be in the squad for Sat, just having a rest day 😀

Fail !

Interested only in comments about the club. Its what the forum was set up to do. It's become pathetic and an embarrassment to fans who are independent of a silly clique. Childish

39 minutes ago, NCFCInnit said:

Interested only in comments about the club. Its what the forum was set up to do. It's become pathetic and an embarrassment to fans who are independent of a silly clique. Childish

I believe that 'inner circle' is the correct term. 

• Like 2

Chance for Cantwell to back those 'words' up with a performance on the big stage. Hope Idah doesn't get injured or runs out of steam as if we have to rely on Stiepermann up front it could be a rather horrendos afternoon.

Bit worried about this one, Solksjaer and the United fans will be looking for a response after the local derby battering.

It's a fascinating fixture.  They had an easy ride when they won at CR with us having such an injury hit team, so they will likely find us in a lot better form and shape tomorrow. Have they improved that much since we played them? Not really - and if we play well, they are going to have a struggle to impose their game.  Weather will play a part too, with heavy rain and strong winds forecast.

45 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Chance for Cantwell to back those 'words' up with a performance on the big stage. Hope Idah doesn't get injured or runs out of steam as if we have to rely on Stiepermann up front it could be a rather horrendos afternoon.

Bit worried about this one, Solksjaer and the United fans will be looking for a response after the local derby battering.

There is a under 23 player showing up in all the Norwich training pictures called Josh Martin so he could be on the bench tomorrow, probably not but would be good back up for idah

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

There is a under 23 player showing up in all the Norwich training pictures called Josh Martin so he could be on the bench tomorrow, probably not but would be good back up for idah

He’s a striker I take it?

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

He played the full game for the U23s this afternoon against Villa U23s so I don't think he'll play tomorrow. I also noticed that he was training with the first team on the film the club put out of preparations for the Utd game. Not surprised - he's good. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

He’s a striker I take it?

I would imagine he won't be as the team will be in Manchester tonight? But he may be in the squad sometime soon.

Gilmour has played in nearly all the Telstar games for many minutes (only one not a Netherlands born player). 2 up at moment in the Dutch second tier. He must be getting great experience like Todd did at Fortuna Sittard. I'm sure we will see him next year. Perhaps Neil Adams will be advising.

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

It's a fascinating fixture.  They had an easy ride when they won at CR with us having such an injury hit team, so they will likely find us in a lot better form and shape tomorrow. Have they improved that much since we played them? Not really - and if we play well, they are going to have a struggle to impose their game.  Weather will play a part too, with heavy rain and strong winds forecast.

Hope not-our passing style won’t be helped in those conditions.

On 09/01/2020 at 12:16, lake district canary said:

The stars are aligning right for Idah to make his mark on Saturday.  Can't wait.

As Farke says it's one thing performing against a second string Preston versus a Man Utd at Old Trafford. I hope people don't over hype an 18 year old still with tons to learn. Will miss a fit Pukki today I feel.. fingers crossed

• Like 2

Get ready for manure&var 3-1 ncfc. We will out play fixchester and lose through dodgy decisions