Sign in to follow this  
Foxy2600

Leicester vs Villa

I think I’m watching a pretty honest game - although I’ve just seen Vardy get a Yellow for sweet FA🙄

Really hope AV get a result and that will take more out of them for their EPL battle. They will struggle with FFP if they get relegated.

16 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I am intrigued - is there a new rule that if you go anywhere near Grealish it is an automatic free-kick?

I was watching and my first thought was "Ohhhhh so that's how teams felt when they played against Grant Holt" 😂

They have a very similar tactic of getting between opposition and ball, and then going down like a sack of **** as soon as an opponent comes near. Holty was better at it, but Grealish is improving all the time.

• Like 1

Have to be honest I use to love the way Holt would win free kicks ....he was the master of it. For a large guy it took just the slightest touch to knock him over. Bet opposition fans loathed him!

All I heard was grealish this grealish that, pretty similar to the leeds love affair on bbc1 Monday night. I dislike grealish a lot. Think it's his swagger and his irritating socks 🤣🤣

• Like 1

Watched Grealish a few times, yes a good and capable player but not outstanding and certainly not our Emi. 

• Like 2

I've gained respect for Grealish since seeing him play this year.

It's a dark art but his innate ability to hold onto the ball in such a way you can't get it off him without fouling is well rehearsed and effective. Once bookings start to stack up he then has space to put a decent ability on the ball to good use.

I would say though that mid table in the Prem is as far as that talent goes. 

9 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

It's a dark art but his innate ability to hold onto the ball in such a way you can't get it off him without fouling is well rehearsed and effective

What’s well rehearsed is his ability to fall over when he’s hardly been touched, vastly over rated in my opinion