Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 23

Recommended Posts

In bocca al lupo 🐕 Diesel Doris...in good, powerful hands this week 👏🏆

Andiamo in Italia 🇮🇹 for the Serie W League game, where a strong, dynamic Fiorentina should win well...

Orobica vs Fiorentina - Away win

As for Molly’s Norwich bet, think a tricast has value again, so let’s go for:

Manchester United to win, BTTS, Idah to score ⚽

Parma 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck everyone.

Leeds v SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - AWAY WIN (hear me out... SW a bit of a bogey team, Leeds probably tired after the Arsenal cup tie, the famed Leeds falling apart in January, local derby and Jordan Rhodes in the shop window...)

 

For the city game

TODD CANTWELL YELLOW CARD

Leedscanary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

This comes with a warning. There are odds - of 1/10 - on this game but not as far as I can see with William Hill or Bet365. If odds don't appear by about 7pm UK time then I will switch to Glentoran to beat Warrenpoint, trusting Cosmic"s judgment as usual!

Group A of the Campeonato de Portugal Prio.

Vitoria Guimaraes II to win at home against Camara de Lobos.

Vitoria Guimaraes II have a 6-1-1 and 16/7 home record, while Camara de Lobos have a 1-1-5 and 3/23 away record.

---

For the match bet I suggest Idah to score the last goal, at 12/1.

Good luck to all!

It’s good that you trust my judgement, Purple which is more than I do at the moment! 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

This comes with a warning. There are odds - of 1/10 - on this game but not as far as I can see with William Hill or Bet365. If odds don't appear by about 7pm UK time then I will switch to Glentoran to beat Warrenpoint, trusting Cosmic"s judgment as usual!

Group A of the Campeonato de Portugal Prio.

Vitoria Guimaraes II to win at home against Camara de Lobos.

Vitoria Guimaraes II have a 6-1-1 and 16/7 home record, while Camara de Lobos have a 1-1-5 and 3/23 away record.

---

For the match bet I suggest Idah to score the last goal, at 12/1.

Good luck to all!

No sign of Bet365 having odds on the Portuguese game, so I’ll go with Glentoran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cosmic Twin said:

It’s good that you trust my judgement, Purple which is more than I do at the moment! 😆

Of course, Cosmic. You know what they say, form is temporary, class is, er,  just a little bit less temporary...🤩

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big thanks to PUPanon who very generously sponsors the City bet every week.

Odds are too low to back against us in any way so fingers crossed we at least score to have a chance of bets winning.

Young Idah is all in the news and PUP`s tips so I have gone Idah heavy

As an aside, did look at Man U scorers and Jess Lingard is @4.60 to score anytime, guy has not scored for a year, bookies are crooks!

PUPanon £1 Draw & £2 Defeat

 

Away wins 0-1, 0-2, 1-2, 1-3, 2-3   5 x 50p each

Draw £2

Tettey & Byram both carded £1

Emi Score anytime and a booking 50p

Idah to score anytime in a W/D/L 3 x £1

Idah to score 2 or more £1

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, thanks for all the Picks. It's not been easy but here goes:

CHELSEA v Burnley

LEICESTER v Southampton

PORTSMOUTH v Wimbledon

YORK v Telford

GLENTORAN v Warrenpoint

PSG v Monaco (my pick also)

Good Luck all you Lovely PUPs and best of luck Molly with the Norwich game. Let's hope we can put a bit more into the pot and that the boys can get a great result at Man U 💛💚💛💚

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cosmic Twin said:

It’s good that you trust my judgement, Purple which is more than I do at the moment! 😆

And trust Nutty Nigels judgement as well naturally,

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

IAnd Also Nutty Nigels judgement naturally,

I did warn everyone!

Let's hope my trusty old pin comes up trumps this week🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Molly Windley said:

Big thanks to PUPanon who very generously sponsors the City bet every week.

Odds are too low to back against us in any way so fingers crossed we at least score to have a chance of bets winning.

Young Idah is all in the news and PUP`s tips so I have gone Idah heavy

As an aside, did look at Man U scorers and Jess Lingard is @4.60 to score anytime, guy has not scored for a year, bookies are crooks!

PUPanon £1 Draw & £2 Defeat

 

Away wins 0-1, 0-2, 1-2, 1-3, 2-3   5 x 50p each

Draw £2

Tettey & Byram both carded £1

Emi Score anytime and a booking 50p

Idah to score anytime in a W/D/L 3 x £1

Idah to score 2 or more £1

 

 

 

Thanks Molly, these are well thought out and look a great strategy. I've placed them to our best advantage and we have...

1-0 Norwich

£0.50 Bet 365

28/1

£14.50

2-0 Norwich

£0.50 Bet 365

50/1

£25.50

2-1 Norwich

£0.50 Bet 365

28/1

£14.50

3-1 Norwich

£0.50 Bet 365

66/1

£33.50

2-3 Norwich

£0.50 Bill Hill

55/1

£28.00

Draw

£2 Bet 365

17/4

£10.50

Idah to score anytime Norwich win

£1 Bet 365

10/1

£11.00

Idah to score anytime Draw

£1 Bet 365

10/1

£11.00

Idah to score anytime Norwich lose

£1 Bet 365

9/2

£5.50

Emi score anytime and a booking

£0.50 Bet 365

35/1

£18.00

Idah to score 2 or more

£1 Bet 365

28/1

£29.00

Tettey and Byram both carded

£1 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

And of course we have PUPanons insurance..

Norwich to lose

£2 Bet 365

1/3

£2.66

Draw

£1 Bet 365

17/4

£5.25

It's going to be great following these, an early goal from Idah would be awesome.🙃

Good luck Molly and our beloved Canaries 💛⚽💚🤞🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Diesel Doris said:

First of all, thanks for all the Picks. It's not been easy but here goes:

CHELSEA v Burnley

LEICESTER v Southampton

PORTSMOUTH v Wimbledon

YORK v Telford

GLENTORAN v Warrenpoint

PSG v Monaco (my pick also)

Good Luck all you Lovely PUPs and best of luck Molly with the Norwich game. Let's hope we can put a bit more into the pot and that the boys can get a great result at Man U 💛💚💛💚

 

Thank you Diesel Doris, these look a great final six. I think we have every chance of adding to the pot👍

I've placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is boosted to £71.62. Here are the details : -

Chelsea

2/7

15:00 Sat

Leicester

8/13

15:00 Sat

Portsmouth

4/9

15:00 Sat

York

4/7

15:00 Sat

Glentoran

1/6

15:00 Sat

PSG

1/5

20:00 Sun

So we have five tomorrow afternoon with the last one in France on Sunday evening. Good luck Trish and all you PUPs 🤞🍀🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh well, I guess it wasn't to be. Thanks Eddie for the opportunity to be picker and thanks again everyone for your picks. Onward and upward to next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diesel Doris said:

Oh well, I guess it wasn't to be. Thanks Eddie for the opportunity to be picker and thanks again everyone for your picks. Onward and upward to next week.

Leicester was all it was Trish. No doubt you'll be another to finish 5/6. You'll get 6 next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KiwiScot said:

Hard luck Diesel and Molly

Leedscanary - Good shout with your pick

Yes great pick Kev.👍

Unlucky Molly. Idah was isolated and we didn't do anything to get a yellow. Which tells its own story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2020 at 10:14, wooster said:

Best of luck to all, particularly DD & MW

Arsenal to draw at Palace; and

Todd to score first (9/1)

 

Well done Wooster our draw expert. 🙃

And thanks for sending your pledge for the win at Preston. 

Here are the latest totals including that pledge and PUPanon's insurance return...

294840874_Signaturetotals12thJan.jpg.5709ab5905511a1b3af1cd0fd8b0eaaf.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2020 at 15:12, Molly Windley said:

Good luck all

Spanish Youth League Group Group 4

Real Betis U19s v Pena Barcelonista U19`s - home win

Odds are so small I`m too ashamed to post them 😳

I found the result and they won 16-0. Can't find the odds Molly. You're gonna have to own up 🙃

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

I found the result and they won 16-0. Can't find the odds Molly. You're gonna have to own up 🙃

 

Could not see the game anywhere except Bet365 so had a bet to save it. Had to make it a treble to increase the odds so they would accept my stake.

Not sure what I will spend the winnings on, no begging letters please

 

image.png.e40f38920ca1e730a5ce0457e1347fc5.png

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit more shuffling at the top again I see yes the pressure does get to you. Molly you're on a good run he should be in your sights now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Looks like a reshuffle at the top again.

Not in the medal positions, I think. Perhaps just below...🤓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Not in the medal positions, I think. Perhaps just below...🤓

Looking at previous tables I think this is as high as I go.

2067810253_4thPlace.jpg.67f05c3c6d509f597f0c559952f073e8.jpg

Edited by KiwiScot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19/28 winning PUPs (68%).

14/20 winning picks (70%)

Most profitable pick of the week was Kev's Sheffield Wednesday at 5.33 catapulting him to the top of the profitability league.

Kathy still leads the PUPs league but there were changes in the top six....

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profitability
Kathy 22 23 96% 5.29
PurpleCanary 21 23 91% 4.14
Parma 21 23 91% -0.05
Kiwiscot 19 23 83% 2.28
Cosmic Twin 19 23 83% 1.25
Til1010 19 23 83% -0.05
Lessingham 15 19 79% 3.41
Molly Windley 18 23 78% 2.06
Lincsy 17 22 77% 3.88
Graham Humphrey 13 17 76% 0.96
Diane 17 23 74% -0.02
Diesel Doris 16 23 70% 0.55
Mr Apples 15 22 68% -1
DJ11 15 22 68% -1.82
MMMK 8 12 67% 0.4
Mandie Moo 8 12 67% -0.47
Lappinitup 15 23 65% 5.92
Hector Brockelbank 15 23 65% 4.37
Hammond1612 15 23 65% -3.6
SwindonCanary 9 14 64% 1.44
Greg 14 22 64% -3.68
GMF 12 19 63% 1.01
First Wazzock 11 18 61% -0.69
Feedthewolf 11 18 61% -3.48
Lake District Canary 12 20 60% -2.66
Hansterbubble 9 15 60% -1.48
Jellytot 10 17 59% -3.08
LeedsCanary 7 12 58% 8.13
nutty nigel 13 23 57% -3.59
Crabbycanary 11 21 52% 0.03
ZLF 11 21 52% -1.96
WWIAFTM 12 23 52% -2.23

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profitability
LeedsCanary 7 12 58% 8.13
Lappinitup 15 23 65% 5.92
Kathy 22 23 96% 5.29
Hector Brockelbank 15 23 65% 4.37
PurpleCanary 21 23 91% 4.14
Lincsy 17 22 77% 3.88
Lessingham 15 19 79% 3.41
Wooster 5 15 33% 2.94
Kiwiscot 19 23 83% 2.28
Molly Windley 18 23 78% 2.06
SwindonCanary 9 14 64% 1.44
Cosmic Twin 19 23 83% 1.25
GMF 12 19 63% 1.01
Graham Humphrey 13 17 76% 0.96
Diesel Doris 16 23 70% 0.55
MMMK 8 12 67% 0.4
Fenway Frank 9 19 47% 0.27
Crabbycanary 11 21 52% 0.03

 

I had a message last night asking me about PUPs league winners. It prompted me to do something I've been intending to do since we changed the posts...

279751142_LeagueWinners-page-001.thumb.jpg.e0bad57d7b3156a1e50270a88bb75416.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t believe Beauseant hasn’t told me he’d won it. Does he actually know?

Edited by Kathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Can’t believe Beauseaunt hasn’t told me he’d won it. Does he actually know?

PUPS006.JPG.62796d0790b6499e34c5a1bbc3664a24.JPG

 

All you get these days is a certificate🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...