Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

Delia, Webber & Farke Out

14 minutes ago, Erraticus said:

Just listen to yourselves.Grubby, smutty playground talk. Nearly 11.00 AM so back to lessons shortly.

I actually like the way we've turned Big Vince's post into a discussion about which penis part he reminds us of.

It's what he deserves, in all honesty. Try putting up with his nonsense on the regular. It gets rather irksome.

Ps. I think Thatcher stole my milk.

32 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Yes, I guess it is! Still, all part of the male genitalia.

Without meaning to be too particular, I believe both men and women possess that particular part.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Without meaning to be too particular, I believe both men and women possess that particular part.

Do you know what? I thought that after I'd written this! 🤣

Cheers, doc 😉

1 hour ago, Erraticus said:

Just listen to yourselves.Grubby, smutty playground talk. Nearly 11.00 AM so back to lessons shortly.

Sorry dad

5 hours ago, king canary said:

As far as I can see only Midland has even remotely agreed with him.

I was talking generally (look back at his previous threads if you're really bored)

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I was talking generally (look back at his previous threads if you're really bored)

Or if anyone’s suicidal read yours ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Jimmy Durex was a semi-pro 'Goolie'.....saved every shot......apparently......

Still prone to the odd error though ? 😏

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Or if anyone’s suicidal read yours ?

Suicidal? Have you read through your own miserable posting history? I can't say I have (hence I'm still here and alive).

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Suicidal? Have you read through your own miserable posting history? I can't say I have (hence I'm still here and alive).

Don’t take everything literally. Well aware what I post as I write it.Sooner be myself and not suck up to others like some 😉

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Don’t take everything literally. Well aware what I post as I write it.Sooner be myself and not suck up to others like some 😉

I'm just waiting for the day Delia adopts me.

I love reading some of these posts written on here - its better than any comic- the idiots and self righteous on here make me laugh until my belly ache

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Self righteous you say baldy09, whoever could you possibly mean ? 🤔

image.thumb.png.c89c26e93267b62857cc1a3548c6c2ff.png

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

image.thumb.png.c89c26e93267b62857cc1a3548c6c2ff.png

You really should look up the definition of self righteous hoggy but as i have said before there are none so blind as those that cannot see.

• Haha 2

Delia knows very well that Aarons, Cantwell, Pukki, Godfrey and possibly Lewis and Krul will all start pushing for a move as soon as relegation is confirmed. This just what Delia wants because she is going to get £100 million plus. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Delia knows very well that Aarons, Cantwell, Pukki, Godfrey and possibly Lewis and Krul will all start pushing for a move as soon as relegation is confirmed. This just what Delia wants because she is going to get £100 million plus. 

More of her prudence with ambition nonsense 

1 hour ago, Big Vince said:

Do you seriously think that Delia takes money out of the club ?

5 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Do you seriously think that Delia takes money out of the club ?

Do you seriously think she doesn’t?

all those private flights to games, bottles of fine wine etc are paid for by herself, look at the accounts in detail 

all those private flights to games, bottles of fine wine etc are paid for by herself, look at the accounts in detail 

Are you sure you mean that Jobbo? Or didn't you read it? I know you do have a tender side for Delia don't you

4 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Do you seriously think she doesn’t?

Joking aside I would be interested to know what the bill is for their entourage every season and who pays it. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Joking aside I would be interested to know what the bill is for their entourage every season and who pays it. 

Why would you be interested in that?! I couldnt be less interested.. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hogesar said:

Why would you be interested in that?! I couldnt be less interested.. 

Because in the context of a self funding club that it appears has to rinse its fans for every penny it can get with its away membership scheme it would be interesting to know if the directors are paying their own travel and expenses on match days in keeping with the “self funding” principle. 

• Like 3

If the NCFC board and our majority shareholding duo wish to travel to certain away games in comfort and style in an executive aircraft and to feast like Royalty on match days......Well surely that's ok, it's perks of the job isn't it?......It's their prerogative. 

Anyway, who are we to question whom or whatever finances their affluent 'perks'.....?

Just sayin'.......

11 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

Because in the context of a self funding club that it appears has to rinse its fans for every penny it can get with its away membership scheme it would be interesting to know if the directors are paying their own travel and expenses on match days in keeping with the “self funding” principle. 

I think you'll find that the fans would be rinsed whoever owned the Club, unless its run like  Bayern Munich.

Big Vince out!

For too long we’ve had to endure the painful and incontinent ramblings of the Suffolk Fascist. As a troll he’s never going to make the Premiership of trolling. The boy Vince has never invested properly in promoting his brand of trolling and his results leave a lot to be desired. For this reason the time has come to call time on Big Vince and to tell him that unless he mends his ways he’s going to be sent to bed with no tea. 

For those who are with me please bring your “Big Vince out” banners to the United match. This negativity cannot be allowed to continuously damage the enjoyment of genuine supporters or to demoralise club employees. If Big Vince is unwilling to take on a wealthy foreign backer we are going to have no choice but to take his X box away until such time as he can learn to behave like a proper fan.

Edited by Bonzo
  • Like 2