Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Given up

Are you now trying to say i was cosying up to him in there or could it be i was just a casual observer. Anyway as you are indulging in thread trawling maybe you could find those posts of mine criticising him ?

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Just for clarity, which Nelson?

The one in Nelson Street or the one with the Travelodge on the bridge?

The Travelodge Pops🙃

Getting back to the way the club was run. In the strategic report for 2015/16 it was stated that "The Club's future strategy remains that of investing all available surplus cash into the playing squad and hence maximising the chances of returning to the Premier League at the earliest opportunity. This in turn will allow the consideration of longer term investment projects centred on both the Club's training facilities at Colney and Carrow Road itself."

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Are you now trying to say i was cosying up to him in there or could it be i was just a casual observer. Anyway as you are indulging in thread trawling maybe you could find those posts of mine criticising him ?

No, it was you who was saying I was fawning over him when I wasn't even a casual observer...

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I doubt ANYONE could find a Til1010 post being critical...like hens teeth...😂😉

You took your time turning up but i see you were rather busy earlier getting Mick Dennis to give the thumbs up to one of your posts on a Norwich City Facebook page. 😜

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You took your time turning up but i see you were rather busy earlier getting Mick Dennis to give the thumbs up to one of your posts on a Norwich City Facebook page. 😜

Aw, cute. You followed me on Twitter briefly too. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Aw, cute. You followed me on Twitter briefly too. 

Never ever had a Twatter account that i instigated but rather cutely somebody started a fake one however it was was reported and deleted sharpish.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Never ever had a Twatter account that i instigated but rather cutely somebody started a fake one however it was was reported and deleted sharpish.

I presume there was a positive tweet in there which gave it away :classic_tongue:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You definitely have. You followed me.