Sign in to follow this  
The Duke of Norfolk

What would you like to see done with the Ashton money?

Would you like to see the board hold fire with most of the cash. Wait untill the summer, pay off NW and co, and give the new manager a big kitty to spend.

Give NW most of it to spend now in the vain hope that he could still take us to the play off''s?

Put it all in the bank to keep the debts of the club down?

What would you like to see?

Does the fact that Worthington is on this 1-year rolling contract mean that it''ll still cost the Board the same amount of money to ditch him whenever it''s done? 

I agree with The Duke. We''ve got just a week left in the transfer window and there''s no way I''d trust worthy to spend the money. We''re not going to get promoted this season, but we''ll probably just about avoid relegation, so there''s no sense in spending the money now, and definitely not with Worthy in charge. We could use some of the money to get a new manager in and pay off worthy, but we shouldn''t spend a penny on players until August. At that point the money can go towards rebuilding the team - and it needs some rebuilding after the rubbish NW has brought in (and failed to let go). I think we should sell Green and get a bit of extra cash too. He''s the most overrated GK in England and his mistakes this season and last have cost us a lot of games. If anyone in the Prem thinks he''s worth more than a million then let them have him.