Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Draw for 4th round of the FA Cup

I do hope we gat that FA cup giant Ipswich at home! Oh wait did they get knocked out already!

• Like 1

I’m a little torn, on the one hand if we had a real chance of staying up, then concentrating on survival is paramount.......realistically we’re not in a good place to stay up, so go for it! I want a really easy game at home and a cup final along with relegation.......cup glory please......Northampton at home.

A new ground away would be nice to tick off (not that I will probably get tickets with the new away ticket scheme). 

• Like 1

Don't really mind who we get. We can rotate the team a fair bit and still be reasonably competitive.

Let's see!

Oh and Prem survival is not out of the question YET! 😊

We are No.22 in the hat.

Unfortunately nowhere in the draw i have not visited so for travelling convenience Northampton away would be good or i quite fancy Blackpool away just to see if it is a bad in winter as it is in the height of the holiday season.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

We are No.22 in the hat.

Unfortunately nowhere in the draw i have not visited so for travelling convenience Northampton away would be good or i quite fancy Blackpool away just to see if it is a bad in winter as it is in the height of the holiday season.

Long as it isn't Scottish weekend....

16 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Long as it isn't Scottish weekend....

How could i ever forget it ? I had never seen so many foul mouthed middle aged drunks covered in tattoos wearing tracksuits and cheap trainers . That was just the women !

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

How could i ever forget it ? I had never seen so many foul mouthed middle aged drunks covered in tattoos wearing tracksuits and cheap trainers . That was just the women !

TIL , are we talking September 2014 ? When we won 3-1 to go top of Championship .

Stayed the Saturday night with my youngest son . Had never heard of Scottish weekend . We were the only non Glaswegians in our B and B . In fact , felt like we were the only non Glaswegians in bloody Blackpool at times . Yes , there were a few sights around ! Quite an eye opener for my young lad . On the plus side , made me feel like quite a moderate drinker for once . 

Edited by Pockthorpe
  • Like 1

We are No.22 in the hat.

It is 

We are No.22 in the hat.

Have you been to the Kassam, can’t remember Norwich ever playing there since they moved?

8 minutes ago, Indy said:

Have you been to the Kassam, can’t remember Norwich ever playing there since they moved?

My away tally of clubs takes into account of where they were playing at time City played them when i went so in that case no as it was the Manor Ground. However in my defense i can rack up 3 grounds where i have seen Charlton play...The Valley, Selhurst Park and Upton Park and add to that Wimbledon at Plough Lane and Selhurst Park. 😜

Edited by TIL 1010

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

My away tally of clubs takes into account of where they were playing at time City played them when i went so in that case no as it was the Manor Ground. However in my defense i can rack up 3 grounds where i have seen Charlton play...The Valley, Selhurst Park and Upton Park and add to that Wimbledon at Plough Lane and Selhurst Park. 😜

👍 I used to go to the old Manor Ground for many years having been born in Oxford, also been back to kassam stadium which isn’t the same atmosphere, the open end is just awful. I might be there next Tuesday if I can get someone to cover me in a meeting I’ve got scheduled.....fingers crossed.

29 minutes ago, Indy said:

I remember travelling on my own to a 1-1 fa cup draw about 13 years ago, such a dire game 

• Like 1

All seriousness though I am hating all this leeds bashing saying how they deserve to be in the big time. No they are bottlers. When did they last make it to the prem 🤔