Sign in to follow this  
CanaryLegend

Players Values

Taking off the rose tinted green and yellow glasses, I think realistically it’ll be between 15 - 25 million max with lots of bolt on options. Though to us they’re pretty much worth £180 million if we can keep them and gain promotion at first time, but I can’t see our club saying no to a decent bid.

As I’ve said before, our owners will be keen to maximise any potential sale, so won’t risk by keeping all the players past a relegation in case we have a really poor championship season which will see the value fall significantly.

But any massive profits will be subject to tax and again I’d hope that the owners would allow Webber to re-invest any money back into the club structure and future academy players of better quality.

I posted on here that we gave Maddison away @ 25 million and got shot down by so many posters. He is now worth 75m plus we should have got approximately 40 million. 

When we played Manchester United earlier in the season the best right back on the pitch was Aarons and has been a better player all season than Wan-Bissaka, how much did Man U pay for him 55 million. In the real world if we sold max for less than 40 million we would be giving him away as we did Maddison