Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pockthorpe

We need a song for Adam Idah

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

To the tune of Molly Malone .

Adam Idah hi ho , Adam Idah hi ho ,

Scoring goals for the Norwich , Adam Idah hi ho .

What do you reckon ?

Any others ???

Edited by Pockthorpe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

To the tune of Molly Malone .

Adam Idah hi ho , Adam Idah hi ho ,

Scoring goals for the Norwich , Adam Idah hi ho .

Any others ???

I think Tettey needs a song before Idah does, poor sod has been here more than seven years!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I think Tettey needs a song before Idah does, poor sod has been here more than seven years!

Don’t disagree at all ! 
Just not every day an 18 year old scores a brilliant hatrick on his full Norwich debut . 
This is an unbelievably special moment ! As Daniel might say ! 

Edited by Pockthorpe
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although not a song, Tettey has "shoot" shouted at him as soon as he's in the opposing half of the pitch. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought "No Tettey, No party" (to the tune of The Whitestripes) was a song.

Definitely heard it at the City Hall celebrations in May. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I thought "No Tettey, No party" (to the tune of The Whitestripes) was a song.

Definitely heard it at the City Hall celebrations in May. 

I thought it was "No Pukki, no party"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pockthorpe said:

To the tune of Molly Malone .

Adam Idah hi ho , Adam Idah hi ho ,

Scoring goals for the Norwich , Adam Idah hi ho .

What do you reckon ?

Any others ???

Decent shout Pockthorpe, but the trouble is that his surname is pronounced ee-dah. They made that very clear on the Radio Norfolk commentary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pockthorpe said:

To the tune of Molly Malone .

Adam Idah hi ho , Adam Idah hi ho ,

Scoring goals for the Norwich , Adam Idah hi ho .

What do you reckon ?

Any others ???

They call him “idahimovic” in the ROI U21s, got to be able to dig up a zlatan song

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

They call him “idahimovic” in the ROI U21s, got to be able to dig up a zlatan song

It was jose Mourinho  that made the comparison,  after seeing him play v man u19/23 .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Decent shout Pockthorpe, but the trouble is that his surname is pronounced ee-dah. They made that very clear on the Radio Norfolk commentary. 

Oh that is a bloody nuisance  ! I love a big strong “I” . Might still work ! 

Don’t tell me , I bet I get  Teemu Pukki wrong too when I sing it ! 

Pronounciation , never a Norfolk strong point is it ! 

Edited by Pockthorpe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

It was jose Mourinho  that made the comparison,  after seeing him play v man u19/23 .

I heard they had likened him, didn’t realise Jose had come up with the name. Just saw them calling it him in the tournament last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we're gonna need some replacement names for 'Farke On a Horse' soon. Perhaps Idah could replace either Leitner or Pukki when the time comes.

Anyway is it Eye dah or Ee dah? Radio 5 were using the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well we're gonna need some replacement names for 'Farke On a Horse' soon. Perhaps Idah could replace either Leitner or Pukki when the time comes.

Anyway is it Eye dah or Ee dah? Radio 5 were using the latter.

It's Ee-dah Capt. Pants. The Norwich City media officer actually made a point of telling all the broadcasters before hand at today's match apparently. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ee dahs good, ee dahs good

Adam ee dahs good

Edited by ghoul
wood for trees
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ghoul said:

Ee dahs good, ee dahs good

He's Adam ee dahs good

 

Yeah second line needs tinkering

Brilliant  , second line would better as just 

Adam eeedahs good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Not sure you could use the whole song though , would rapidly descend into chaos  25,000 people rapping at that speed.

 

Chorus is genius though ghoulo.

Eedahs good eedahs gokd

Whoahoahoah

Adam eeeedahs good.

 

Stuck in my head now.

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JB said:

Although not a song, Tettey has "shoot" shouted at him as soon as he's in the opposing half of the pitch. 

Tettey, Alex tettey rules them all

(Shoot shoot shoot shoot!)

 

To the tune of.. bear with me on this.. the hook for wee rule by wee papa girl rappers.

I have had a few drinks lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To the tune of Delilah ..

My my my   my idah

Why why why    my idah

Give     him the ball, it looks like hes going to score

Forgive them my idah they just couldn't take anymore

Or something like that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tettey song - To the tune of YMCA

We're singing this for Alex Tettey 

We’re singing this for Alex Tettey 

He’s captained the side 

Wears  the yellow with pride 

We love him more each day 

Repeat. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Pockthorpe said:

To the tune of Molly Malone .

Adam Idah hi ho , Adam Idah hi ho ,

Scoring goals for the Norwich , Adam Idah hi ho .

What do you reckon ?

Any others ???

How about to the tune of no limits....? 

Eedah Adam eedah Adam eedah there's no limits.... Repeat etc etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got Idah, Adam Idah

I just dont think you understand

He came from Cork City,

He's better than Henry

We've got Adam Idah!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/01/2020 at 19:04, Pockthorpe said:

To the tune of Molly Malone .

Adam Idah hi ho , Adam Idah hi ho ,

Scoring goals for the Norwich , Adam Idah hi ho .

What do you reckon ?

Any others ???

People are getting a little carried away with Idah. A good talent, but suggesting songs and the like are a way off yet.

If Srbeny is to be off then I would expect the incoming player to be higher in the pecking order than Idah. He can then play 3rd fiddle or go out on loan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/01/2020 at 21:35, wcorkcanary said:

Brilliant  , second line would better as just 

Adam eeedahs good. 

Not bad geezer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/01/2020 at 01:19, Midlands Yellow said:

Tettey song - To the tune of YMCA

We're singing this for Alex Tettey 

We’re singing this for Alex Tettey 

He’s captained the side 

Wears  the yellow with pride 

We love him more each day 

Repeat. 

 

I bloody love this. I'd love it if the Barclay could get this going!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...