Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Rodwell

Interesting that Sheff U have snapped up Rodwell.

We were talking about him recently as a free agent. Could be a shrewd signing if they can get the best out of him.

With Farke's strength in being able to get players playing, he might have been a good addition for either defence or midfield (plus counts as homegrown)!

Rodwell  will look back over a career of sitting on benches earning more than the club he is at being able to pay. Sunderland fans hate his guts. 

i don’t blame him for signing the contracts But I can’t help but think he will regret it in years to come . His bank balance will be ok though. 

45 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Interesting that Sheff U have snapped up Rodwell.

We were talking about him recently as a free agent. Could be a shrewd signing if they can get the best out of him.

With Farke's strength in being able to get players playing, he might have been a good addition for either defence or midfield (plus counts as homegrown)!

A big IF! Ravel Morrison hasn’t exactly done himself proud 

7 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

He was on £70k a week at Sunderland so well out of our wage structure. 

He had a year at Blackburn after that and his contract there ended 6 months ago so I’d be surprised if he was on anything like that amount now. It will be interesting if he ends up playing as a CB-doubt that he would be good enough to replace GH, CZ or BG-or as a CDM-probably his best position but not one that he wants to play now? 

18 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

He was on £70k a week at Sunderland so well out of our wage structure. 

Madness isnt it. No wonder they are struggling