Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Fantastic news. Maybe Forest Green have someone available looking for more game time too ? 

Jesus fecking wept.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Fantastic news. Maybe Forest Green have someone available looking for more game time too ? 

I don't know. A 19 year old Chelsea player who has scored 6 goals from a deep lying position, and provided a few assists, in only half a season and with Charlton bottom?

Do your homework mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BobLoz3 said:

I don't know. A 19 year old Chelsea player who has scored 6 goals from a deep lying position, and provided a few assists, in only half a season and with Charlton bottom?

Do your homework mate.

He'd much rather criticise without the inclusion of facts, if that's alright with everyone else. It's all been a bit...tragic lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hogesar said:

He'd much rather criticise without the inclusion of facts, if that's alright with everyone else. It's all been a bit...tragic lately.

Oh Christ not you brown nosing again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

I don't know. A 19 year old Chelsea player who has scored 6 goals from a deep lying position, and provided a few assists, in only half a season and with Charlton bottom?

Do your homework mate.

You could be right and he’ll turn into a cracking player.The point is the potential signings are the cheap option again and very underwhelming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Oh Christ not you brown nosing again. 

It isn't brownnosing to point out, in this case, you're talking ****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

I don't know. A 19 year old Chelsea player who has scored 6 goals from a deep lying position, and provided a few assists, in only half a season and with Charlton bottom?

Do your homework mate.

You must do your homework too. Unless Charlton have been given a points deduction this morning they aren’t bottom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Fantastic news. Maybe Forest Green have someone available looking for more game time too ? 

If they have a player good enough for us then let’s go for it👍.  You don’t appear to have much of an idea about the bigger picture, do you.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

You must do your homework too. Unless Charlton have been given a points deduction this morning they aren’t bottom. 

Very sorry about that. I was talking about the player, predominantly, and not the club!

Anyway, as you have said yourself, another prospect. I would be pleased to have him on board, if true. Fits with our policy of bringing in younger players. I'd just hope he actually gets some game time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Admittedly, YT vids are not always the best yardstick to judge a player by. But have a look at this...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BobLoz3 said:

Admittedly, YT vids are not always the best yardstick to judge a player by. But have a look at this...

 

Admittedly he looks half decent. That said it’s the last throw of the dice now and it’s a top class centre half that’s needed. We have the flair in midfield to match a lot of teams but just can’t defend. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair few rumors circulating now that Aarons maybe off for circa £30million. I would whether we maybe tempted to sell and have Byram start, with a back up coming in also? Dortmund are the latest club to show an interest and Skysports are frequently mentioning his name today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Admittedly, YT vids are not always the best yardstick to judge a player by. But have a look at this...

 

Seems a very decent young player. Would prefer him on a Permanent deal rather than a loan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Would be a good longer term signing on a permanent,  seems to have a similar profile to vrancic with a firmer defensive presence,  which should only help the back line too.   It is a position that needs enhancing for prem competitiveness,  along with CB and the no 10 position.

 

 

 

 

Edited by ZLF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Admittedly he looks half decent. That said it’s the last throw of the dice now and it’s a top class centre half that’s needed. We have the flair in midfield to match a lot of teams but just can’t defend. 

Well, we're clearly in the market for a CB. I don't think adding another DM would do us any harm. Take the pressure off Tettey and Gallagher is arguably more atuned to British football than Amadou is currently.

We won't be signing Gallagher on a permanent. Lampard and Chelsea very keen on him. He's their player and they feel he has a future with the club. Would help them too, to see how he does in the Prem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Norwich chase Ajax starlet?

The word on the street in the Netherlands is that Ajax central defender Sven Botman could be on his way to Norwich.

The 19-year-old is currently on loan at Heerenveen bus has a couple of years left on his contract at Ajax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Norwich chase Ajax starlet?

The word on the street in the Netherlands is that Ajax central defender Sven Botman could be on his way to Norwich.

The 19-year-old is currently on loan at Heerenveen bus has a couple of years left on his contract at Ajax.

Ber street by the Harley Davidson showroom ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

There should be a hyphen between "Harley" and "Davidson"..........

Humble apologies but was I correct ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Humble apologies but was I correct ?

No. The article I pasted was from the BBC and uses the new language we all have to use with our new PM and US President.

"The word on the street."

And Ber Street wasn't the place for a young man when I lived in Norwich. Jolly Butcher's, nod nod, win wink.

Edited by keelansgrandad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Humble apologies but was I correct ?

No. The article I pasted was from the BBC and uses the new language we all have to use with our new PM and US President.

"The word on the street."

And Ber Street wasn't the place for a young man when I lived in Norwich. Jolly Butcher's, nod nod, win wink.

That might fit in with why I’ve always visited that area pre match over the years. I do love history so I’ll read up on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That might fit in with why I’ve always visited that area pre match over the years. I do love history so I’ll read up on it. 

Very famous and very historical. Well worth a read. Antoinette Hannent was an icon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, keelansgrandad said:

That might fit in with why I’ve always visited that area pre match over the years. I do love history so I’ll read up on it. 

Very famous and very historical. Well worth a read. Antoinette Hannent was an icon

The first woman to write a book has a cell near by ? She’s etched on the cathedral I believe. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to matters in-hand - I’d not be totally averse to selling Aarons if we got a couple of decent guys (+maybe Wanyama on loan) in return. Byram has shown himself to be more than capable as a replacement, but we’d definitely need more depth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Back to matters in-hand - I’d not be totally averse to selling Aarons if we got a couple of decent guys (+maybe Wanyama on loan) in return. Byram has shown himself to be more than capable as a replacement, but we’d definitely need more depth.

The matters in hand ? Haven’t got time for lewd talk as I start work soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Back to matters in-hand - I’d not be totally averse to selling Aarons if we got a couple of decent guys (+maybe Wanyama on loan) in return. Byram has shown himself to be more than capable as a replacement, but we’d definitely need more depth.

And you shouldn’t get too excited about a decent young player leaving the club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...