Sign in to follow this  
Oso Butch

So -it's Dean's fault we've sold him...

...according to Doncaster, just now on Sky News.

Well, hang your head in shame, Doncaster - you and Worthless.  Of course he wanted to move on, after the lousy support he''s had for much of his stay here.  

Who wouldn''t? The dog poo we''ve had served up for most of this season has tested most fans'' patience, so why should Dean feel any different?  3 home defeats on the trot more than cancels out any goodwill there might have been for Worthless and December''s short burst of wins.  The first 45 minutes yesterday were a disgrace. Premiership? You''re havin'' a larf... 

It''s game over, Worthless - go find yourself another club (try the Conference League) for your wholly predictable, kick and rush, one-sided football and lousy management skills .. Norwich deserve better than you.  MUCH BETTER.   [:@]

I think anyone would want to move on after the sheer crap that he has had to put up with this season. Playing long ball, giving him little/no service, using him as a target man.

Why exactly would a lad who has a sniff at getting into the world cup squad want to stay at an average Championship team

[quote user="Oso Butch"]

...according to Doncaster, just now on Sky News.

Well, hang your head in shame, Doncaster - you and Worthless.  Of course he wanted to move on, after the lousy support he''s had for much of his stay here.  

Who wouldn''t? The dog poo we''ve had served up for most of this season has tested most fans'' patience, so why should Dean feel any different?  3 home defeats on the trot more than cancels out any goodwill there might have been for Worthless and December''s short burst of wins.  The first 45 minutes yesterday were a disgrace. Premiership? You''re havin'' a larf... 

It''s game over, Worthless - go find yourself another club (try the Conference League) for your wholly predictable, kick and rush, one-sided football and lousy management skills .. Norwich deserve better than you.  MUCH BETTER.   [:@]

[/quote]

Go wothy you poor excuse for a manager. I feel very let down by the board

Can never be Deans fault or Greens if he goes, if a better company with better pay, better opportunities, a better future and more ambition offered you a job wouldnt you go...?  cause I would!

Good luck boys!

OTBC

St.John

I just wish, for today, there was no moderating!.

What contempt I feel for the manager and directors needs to be uncencored, this club has gone back to the dark ages!.

Who can blame Deano, he ain''t going anywhere with us and must have seen things have got steadily worse.   The key for good players like him is that he has at least got an option.  The poor sods left at Carrow Road (i.e. the fans) haven''t.I share your contempt and feel very let down.  But what can we do about it?  Do they really care?  The only time reality will hit is when the money doesn''t come through from the 25,000 mugs who continue to finance this debacle.  We are in free fall and you had better believe it UNLESS we have the change at the helm that has been SO OBVIOUS for SO LONG to most fans who have been watching NCFC for many a year.Let down just doesn''t do it justice.  Can''t wait for the "official" club spouting coming out in the next few days and weeks, pleading for us all to "stick together" so we can shaft you for another season.  

Get over it. We were never going to hold him for long so lets just be happy we got a decent price. We have heard all this doom and gloom before, remember Reeves, Fashanu, Sutton. Forget the past football is all about the future.

Yeah, i wish there was no moderating too! What the f*** are you lot on?

Why on earth all this shocked surprise? We were all expecting him to

go, there have been posts on here saying we should pull Pardew''s arm

off for 7m, other west ham fans coming on here saying we should be

laughing all the way to the bank.

And now it has happened we get all this "hang you head in shame"

rubbish - wish i had a pound for every time i''d read that on here -

such a ridiculous phrase. Lets see what we do with the money first

before you all jump off at the deep end. I don''t think he''s the right

sort of striker for us at the moment anyway, he''s wasted - we need a

Iwan.

Yes, I do remember Sutton.  Do you?   Now lets go back in history.  Sutton followed by others, when we were a top 4 Premiership team and in Europe swiftly followed by relegation, financial ruin and probably the worst period ever in  the club.  You get over it and perhaps have a re-appraisal of what has happened to us in the past when we have sold our best players.Can you ever recall any other manager getting the time and money that this idiot has had to take a team forward in the last 2 years?  Can you recall watching such dross since the Hamilton days?  Yes, lets all "get over it" as that is exactly what the Board will be relying on.   

[quote user="a1canary"]Yeah, i wish there was no moderating too! What the f*** are you lot on? Why on earth all this shocked surprise? We were all expecting him to go, there have been posts on here saying we should pull Pardew''s arm off for 7m, other west ham fans coming on here saying we should be laughing all the way to the bank.
And now it has happened we get all this "hang you head in shame" rubbish - wish i had a pound for every time i''d read that on here - such a ridiculous phrase. Lets see what we do with the money first before you all jump off at the deep end. I don''t think he''s the right sort of striker for us at the moment anyway, he''s wasted - we need a Iwan.

[/quote]

this is a rarity, but for once i agree with you A1. as soon as deano didnt play in the cup it was obvious he was off. good luck to the lad but we need this money to be spent wisely. we cannot afford to screw this up, we need all money from deanos sale invested in players. by my reckoning 5.75mill could buy us Davenport -800k plus add ons, Koumas - 1mill plus add ons, Cam Jerome - 2.5mill plus add ons and sell on, Mcsheffrey - 1.3mill......wont happen but would be nice!!!

plainly, with watford sinking our play-off ambitions,  our main argument to holding out for 8m went down the toilet.  hammers played a cagey game and must have been tipped the wink that deano was gagging to come, and so with city playing for mid-table they held all the aces.  raising their bid from 7m to 7.25 does little for our pride, its more like a slap in the face for city and the board.  they could have least met us half way.7.25 is the best possible in the circumstances, but then we''re going to get screwed by other clubs. do we really need to pay 3m plus for jerome, he''s not such a safe bet as deano was.

I agree too A1. It makes sense for Ashton to go - the important thing is what happens now. Before the premier, everything was going right. Since then we''ve been a little out of our depth and we need to learn from these mistakes. Let''s remember that neither the board nor Worthy have that much experience. It''s essential they get their act together now and start to solidify things. Unfortunately too many people at the club have been contradicting each other, and it reminds us of Chase. However - it''s not an excuse to start calling for their heads just yet. Let''s not jump to conclusions. No one has lied - too many people just listened to the PR (most who post on here...). We all knew Ashton was going, and if he wanted to there''s nothing anyone could do about it.

This could be the best thing for us...

It''s not the fact that he''s gone, A1 - for me, it''s the so-called "reasons" we''ve been given by Neil Donkey as an explanation. "Dean wanted to go so had to sell him"...  I''m not into the ''we were tolds lies'' stuff.  That''s for others to comment on, if they wish. 

I still believe that if the team had been better balanced (a right wing for a start), better resourced (too many poor signings) and better managed (i.e. shown some tactical nouse and played to individuals'' strengths...), the team would have been achieving more and we''d still have Dean - and probably be much higher up the table. AND NONE OF THAT WOULD HAVE COST THE CLUB A PENNY MORE.....

Let''s face it - Watford weren''t exactly a star side yesterday, were they, but they (by astute tactics and a ''never say die'' attitude) made us look SOOOOOO ordinary... Why should Deano want to be part of that?? 

We need a Iwan? Yep Worthington would love that. Then we still have an excuse to just hoof the ball up the field. Hang on, I''ve got an even better idea, how about we bring Iwan back to fill Ashton''s shoes? I hear he''s not doing much at the moment...

And yes I was being sarcastic - but given the ambition of the club, and the soft touch we are, I would not be one bit surprised to see them give Iwan a contract.

A Iwan as in a target man who can deal with the long ball - whatever

you say about passing football, the fact is, in this division huge

numbers of goals are scored from punts downfield (and a fair few in the

prem) and we have to be able to adapt to that style of play as well as

the pretty stuff.

If you think that''s ignorant premier that''s your perogative, but best

not to dish out insults to people you don''t properly know ok.

[quote user="Tom Blazak"]

[quote user="a1canary"]Yeah, i wish there

was no moderating too! What the f*** are you lot on? Why on earth all

this shocked surprise? We were all expecting him to go, there have been

posts on here saying we should pull Pardew''s arm off for 7m, other west

ham fans coming on here saying we should be laughing all the way to the

bank.And now it has happened we get all this "hang you head in

shame" rubbish - wish i had a pound for every time i''d read that on

here - such a ridiculous phrase. Lets see what we do with the money

first before you all jump off at the deep end. I don''t think he''s the

right sort of striker for us at the moment anyway, he''s wasted - we

need a Iwan. [/quote]

this is a rarity, but for once i agree with you A1. as soon as deano

didnt play in the cup it was obvious he was off. good luck to the lad

but we need this money to be spent wisely. we cannot afford to screw

this up, we need all money from deanos sale invested in players. by my

reckoning 5.75mill could buy us Davenport -800k plus add ons, Koumas

- 1mill plus add ons, Cam Jerome - 2.5mill plus add ons and sell

on, Mcsheffrey - 1.3mill......wont happen but would be nice!!!

[/quote]Get Davenport for 800.000 what planet are you living on and Cardiff have already said they want 3.5 million

it wasn''t deano''s fault it was ours and i can pinpoint the moment he wanted to leave, it was against QPR where i bought two of my mates along who are neither norwich fans promising them a game where we should win and maybe score a few goals, but instead i have seen the worst game of football ever i have never heard the c word so many times at a football match my friend told me and it was the third goal that green and ashton were arguing and  deans body language changed and he no longer wanted to be here playing awful football when he could playing in the premiership playing for a place in the squad to germany. it is nothing but an awful season playing awful football that has made dean and probably green want to leave, quite frankly if we are still in the championship in two years time that will be an achievment in itself.