Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Srbeny off?

1 hour ago, JF said:

Another Bundesliga goal tonight 🙄

In another defeat so that is now 4 goals and not a point gained from any of those games.

20 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

In another defeat so that is now 4 goals and not a point gained from any of those games.

Bundesliga - Sloughbottom Park - they're of a similar quality according to some.............. 😉 

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

It's a team game. I'm not sure a striker scoring goals but points not being gained is any negative towards the striker...

6 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

So that's four goals and an assist in six starts and two sub appearances. A goal every 132 minutes. 

The fact he's doing it for a club who are bottom of the league makes it arguably more impressive.

A fact overlooked by those who chose not to see.  

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

A fact overlooked by those who chose not to see.  

You mean a bit like the fast approaching fact he won't be in the Bundesliga next season.

52 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You mean a bit like the fast approaching fact he won't be in the Bundesliga next season.

Not necessarily true, with that kind of goal return at a struggling club, theres a decent chance a Bundesliga Club ...........or equivalent level somewhere else, would bid for him, just as a few may well come Looki for Pukki. Do you not understand that there are so many factors involved in football , at every level......even Sloughbottom Park level.

On 02/01/2020 at 21:43, Terminally Yellow said:

Haha. Yes we're normally knocked out by one of the giants of English football like MK Dons or Luton ages before we amount to anything that can be called a run!.

Well, this aged well. Very well! 😄 

7 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Hat-trick on Sunday in the German Cup, by the way.

Yeah but it doesn't matter if he finished top goalscorer this season, @TIL 1010 refuses to accept hes better than Sloughbottom Park standard 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Yeah but it doesn't matter if he finished top goalscorer this season, @TIL 1010 refuses to accept hes better than Sloughbottom Park standard 😉

To be fair a bit of googling shows he scored a hat trick against a team from a semi pro regional league.

11 minutes ago, king canary said:

To be fair a bit of googling shows he scored a hat trick against a team from a semi pro regional league.

I know.

He also scored 5 in 14 starts for Paderborn in the Bundesliga last season.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

I know.

He also scored 5 in 14 starts for Paderborn in the Bundesliga last season.

I know.

But how many can he score on a wet Wednesday night away at Dereham Town?

1 minute ago, king canary said:

I know.

But how many can he score on a wet Wednesday night away at Dereham Town?

Hopefully none.

Because if he did it would mean that he was playing in the Isthmian North and Til was right all along.

Just now, hogesar said:

Hopefully none.

Because if he did it would mean that he was playing in the Isthmian North and Til was right all along.

He's no Rob Eagle then is he.

Mind you, speaking of German teams and such, Dresden just pumped Hamburg out of the cup. 4-1. And some were saying they weren't much cop in our pre-season friendly with them.

Oh, and Toni Leistner (linked with us for ages and played for QPR, but now back in Germany with Hamburg) ended up grabbing a Dresden fan by the throat. More entertaining, Leistner is from Dresden - Dynamo was where he started his career.

On 02/01/2020 at 21:43, Terminally Yellow said:

Haha. Yes we're normally knocked out by one of the giants of English football like MK Dons or Luton ages before we amount to anything that can be called a run!.

I doff my cap to you sir.