Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Srbeny off?

1 hour ago, City 2nd said:

Attacking midfielder on loan from Hertha Berlin coming in, apparently done deal, Ondrej Duda, Slovakian international. 

Saw this. Promising player, but another midfielder??

11 hours ago, Ward 3 said:

Saw this. Promising player, but another midfielder??

of the current crop (Stieperman, Vranci , Leitner, Cantwell)  I would think we will lose one or two of them. 

38 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

of the current crop (Stieperman, Vranci , Leitner, Cantwell)  I would think we will lose one or two of them. 

That's a good point. Leitner the most probable ome

On 03/01/2020 at 18:53, Thirsty Lizard said:

You really are a whining, miserable, tedious, negative poster aren't you? 

Another self righteous idiot who head deep up is dark side

1 minute ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Oooo..... 'idiot' ..........  thank you so much. 🤣

Reading Baldys posting history has the same emotional impact as a lonely hearts column.

38 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Goal on his debut in the Bundesliga!

Always rated him, y'know...

Watched a bit of the game, Paderborn didn’t look particularly good, but Srbeny did indeed score on his debut; good luck to the guy.

I wonder whether we got back what we paid for him, or even actually made a transfer fee profit?

15 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Goal on his debut in the Bundesliga!

Always rated him, y'know...

Goal in the Prem, goal in the Bundesliga. Great record for a player who belongs down Sloughbottom...🙄

18 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Goal in the Prem, goal in the Bundesliga. Great record for a player who belongs down Sloughbottom...🙄

When i saw the last poster on this thread was hogesar i just knew what was coming but just to put it in context he scored when they were losing 0-3 at home and was substituted with 25 minutes left. Makes you wonder why they took a striker off when they were chasing the game.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

When i saw the last poster on this thread was hogesar i just knew what was coming but just to put it in context he scored when they were losing 0-3 at home and was substituted with 25 minutes left. Makes you wonder why they took a striker off when they were chasing the game.

At least you spent the time to look into it. Clearly you're more of a fan of Srbeny than I give you credit for.

Good on him, each to their own, but he was far from a disastrous signing, I thought considering his minutes were few and far between I don’t think he let us down.

• Like 2

I would have loved him to stay especially if we go down, gave his all never moaned not a super star but a 100 per cent committed otbc

The score would have been 1-0 for Bayern, had it not been for a rare mistake from Manuel Neuer who missed the clearance after coming off his line. Dennis Srbeny took the rare chance that came his way and slotted the ball past the Bayern defenders into an open goal to level the score at 1-1.

On 20/01/2020 at 01:57, hogesar said:

At least you spent the time to look into it. Clearly you're more of a fan of Srbeny than I give you credit for.

Class player. Our modern era Martin Peters. Glad he’s back where the fans appreciate him. 

14 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He's scored 3 goals in 6 games in the Bundesliga now, hope we don't live to regret this one! 

Always good to look at the big picture and although Paderborn are bottom the 3 games leading up to his signing they won them all but since six games have produced just one win and none of his goals have brought them a point.

10 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Always good to look at the big picture and although Paderborn are bottom the 3 games leading up to his signing they won them all but since six games have produced just one win and none of his goals have brought them a point.

I looked at the bigger picture and the big picture showed me that Drmic probably isn't any better + is injury prone.

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I looked at the bigger picture and the big picture showed me that Drmic probably isn't any better + is injury prone.

So you are questioning Farke and Webber's judgement in letting him go then TVB ? 😜

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

So you are questioning Farke and Webber's judgement in letting him go then TVB ? 😜

Depends who we bring in during the summer window doesn't it, obviously I'm thinking of the Championship here.