Tried to find a way of getting this so I can watch the match, it seems I can get a £25 monthly pass, but then I have to have some particular way of watching it too, I can't just watch on my laptop. Or am I missing something? Thanks for any advice.

There have been loads of streams posted on here this season and most of them show every game and are reliable.

Why people don't bother to bookmark these is a mystery.

Now look, this one has shown every game we've played, it's excellent quality picture, you don't have to jump through hoops to watch it and it's safe

Bookmark it and don't ask again

https://buffstream.stream/watch-soccer

• Like 3

Thanks MP - It was me who asked before and TBH i felt I should've at least posted a screenshot to myself. Anyways another way is to put STREAM into the PinkUn search......works just fine too 🙂

Not sure I can stomach a defeat by PNE though......

To be fair, my reading of the OP was that Lakey was asking whether there was a legitimate route to getting BT Sport temporarily, perhaps in the same way you can get day passes for Sky Sports via the Now TV app. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chip20 said:

To be fair, my reading of the OP was that Lakey was asking whether there was a legitimate route to getting BT Sport temporarily, perhaps in the same way you can get day passes for Sky Sports via the Now TV app. 

You can’t, I rang up last year and they said it’s a months pass. Thankfully I have broadband with them and it’s only £5 a month! Saved me some dosh

If you have BT Broadband you get their sports via their Android or Apple app (or their website) for free - we had the Palace game on the telly via an iPad on New Year’s Day with no issues whatsoever.

Edited by Declan

3 hours ago, Declan said:

If you have BT Broadband you get their sports via their Android or Apple app (or their website) for free - we had the Palace game on the telly via an iPad on New Year’s Day with no issues whatsoever.

Yep we switched our ISP to BT, faster connection, free BT sports and cheaper than our previous ISP.

On 01/01/2020 at 17:06, lake district canary said:

Tried to find a way of getting this so I can watch the match, it seems I can get a £25 monthly pass, but then I have to have some particular way of watching it too, I can't just watch on my laptop. Or am I missing something? Thanks for any advice.

Join now tv, can watch on laptop etc or get now stick, about fifteen quid, I got intro offer€30 per month all sky sports and bt  for 3 months.

• Like 1

Sky will be selling BT Sport very shortly.

My wife works for them and we have finally got this as part of our free package.