Sign in to follow this  
Chumino

Watford

4 minutes ago, Yellowhammer said:

Yes and we are getting stranded at the bottom 

Not yet but we desperately need to beat Palace..

Still possible for teams like Newcastle to get dragged down if they go on a bad run. Ways to go yet.

There’s a second half to play yet, Watford and saints could both lose ( I hope)

Edited by FenwayFrank

1 minute ago, Chumino said:

I know we can only control our own results but we do need some luck now. 

No such thing as luck. You make your own destiny. Appointing Nigel Pearson wasn't luck. Spending 50p in the Summer on transfers wasn't luck. Not having a single shot on target in the 2nd half against Spurs and letting them dominate possession by sitting deeper and deeper wasn't luck.

If luck was such a thing then there's be no point in following the game.

7 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

No such thing as luck. You make your own destiny. Appointing Nigel Pearson wasn't luck. Spending 50p in the Summer on transfers wasn't luck. Not having a single shot on target in the 2nd half against Spurs and letting them dominate possession by sitting deeper and deeper wasn't luck.

If luck was such a thing then there's be no point in following the game.

Amen to all of that.  A  re phrase. Be nice to see a few results go our way and to stay injury free. You knew what I meant. 

By some of the posts, you’d think we don’t get to play these teams with a chance of taking points off them whilst increasing our own?!

Forget Watford, they aren’t a relegation rival, it’s other teams you need to keep an eye on...

Newcastle starting to drop and an injury crisis starting to mount for them in defence , Villa’s result today will likely be a one off whilst also dragging Burnley further down . West Ham Bournemouth can’t both win . 3 points for us I would say would make a very good start to 2020

1 hour ago, Alex Moss said:

Forget Watford, they aren’t a relegation rival, it’s other teams you need to keep an eye on...

They were rock bottom and looking dead until we didn’t show up at home and gifted them 3 points. And we’ve also gifted Villa 6. And didn’t turn up against Southampton either.

We can pick and choose our “relegation rival” teams all we want, if we don’t start winning games it’s all moot.