Sign in to follow this  
Pugin

We have turned the corner; now for some wins

• We have at least matched Everton, Leicester, Villa, Wolves, Arsenal and Spurs in recent games

• God willing, the decapacitating injuries are behind us

• We are fielding a stronger side than we were in the Autumn - Leitner out and Steiperman must surely be only on the fringes now

• Emi is starting to turn it on. Cantwell is looking like a real trump card (hopefully soon to move to No 10)

• Grant Hanley's displays have been a real bonus

• A good signing in Jan would make us stronger - doesn't really matter which position 

• Daniel has kept his nerve and shows no signs of wobbling

• I see a real unity amongst the players - playing for each other

• If Mario can hits the heights he did against Spurs then we will have another star in our midfield

• We even have outstanding defensive resource on the bench, be it Jamal or Sam

THE PLAYERS ARE READY FOR IT. THE FANS ARE READY TO BACK THE SURGE. BRING ON PALACE.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pugin said:

• Emi is starting to turn it on. Cantwell is looking like a real trump card (hopefully soon to move to No 10)

Good op, but I don't think Todd is quite ready for prime minister yet......

:classic_blink:

.....mind you, he couldn't do worse than some of the recent incumbents......

• Haha 1

I’ll decide if we’ve turned the corner once the full time whistle has gone later. We’ve had plenty of opportunities to build on positive results/performances and so far have failed to do so. The performances have been superb for the last 4 matches but with only 2 points to show for it. Time now to turn great performances into points 

• Like 2

It isn't for me to offer my opinion as gospel but I would like to see another striker and midfield player-if we are going into the market.

I tremble at the thought of Pukki getting injured or a straight red. But I also think we need to think about going to two up front when we need to, and not just in the last 3 minutes.

And I think we need cover for Tettey. Amadou doesn't really seem to have got to grips with the EPL and I think we need someone like a Noble at WHU (yes, I know they are likely to be in the bottom three) who can cover and inspire at the same time.