Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

Total points after may 17

Just a question . On what everybody’s thoughts, are  on what our total points will be at the end of the season

mine is we will pick up around 21 pts giving us a total of 34  will that be enough??

With the best will in the world I can’t see us getting more than 5 points from our remaining away games but we have 7 very winnable home games. I’m going for 26 more points, putting us on 39. Subject to what happens in the transfer window though.

4 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

At current rate of progress (or anything like it), we will be very lucky to get anywhere near 30 points. We are 100% certain to be relegated I'm afraid and (in all likelihood) will finish bottom.  

That’s the spirit! I honestly don’t know how you manage to face the day.

Given the choice of relegation, playing the football we are, or survival playing football the Hughton way I know which I prefer.

Stick to our guns and we will be in for a good season next season whether it is in the Championship, or hopefully, the Premiership.

• Like 1

It's been over for weeks. We will be lucky to get 30 points and that is way short. Conceding Two per game has been the killer.