Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

What you all drinking ?

Weโ€™ll be safe, be lucky and the best of health to everyone who posts on here. Regardless of different ways of thinking no one wastes time on here if they donโ€™t support Norwich City.ย 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Had tea this afternoon, thanks Midlands.ย ๐Ÿ‘

Tonight there's been some gin and tonic, there'll be some red wine and no doubt as usual on these occasions, a drop of Drambuie or more later on.

Happy New Year to all, even to Hoola Han Solo. ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ

ย 

Beautiful ! Have a brilliant night up north.

• Like 1

Sessionable lager, a 'Star Wars' beer from Disneyland that I was given as a present (Fun fact, it's brewed in Bungay) and a warm whiskey for when the ball drops.

Happy New Year to all you miserable Yellow lotย ๐Ÿ’ซ

Red wine, a Leffe (blonde) or two and a Jack Daniels (honey) to see the new year in.ย 

Have a happy new year everyone.

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Weโ€™ll be safe, be lucky and the best of health to everyone who posts on here. Regardless of different ways of thinking no one wastes time on here if they donโ€™t support Norwich City.ย 

Well said Midlands,ย  here's to less squabbling on here in 2020!

We all support out great club,ย  just in different ways.

Oh and to answer the questing and keep on track, a bottle of Banks Amber,ย  just to be social!

Edited by Greavsy

I offered a spare ticket for the Spurs game to a good friend. He couldn't make it but said his nephew really wanted to go, so I enjoyed the match with a 10yo lad I hadn't met before. Upon reuniting the boy with his dad at the end of the game, I was presented with a bottle of Champagne as a thank you. I popped the cork at midnight. May 2020 be every bit as exciting for NCFC as 2019

• Like 1

Some lovely Lord Nelson's Spiced Rum Liqueur which I first came across at Sandringham Country Fair and is comfortably one of the faves!

ย 

20190907_202221.jpg

Late to the party but it was calpol all the way for me & the littleโ€™un.

up most of theย night despite the exceedinglyย early bedtime... happy New Year, All!

• Like 1

Does "Dry January" have to start today or are you allowed a day's leeway? Asking for a friend๐Ÿ˜€

Would love to be having a few but under the weather at the moment. To make matters worse it looks as if I will have to stand half the time in the Regency Stand this evening !!!!!!!! No buses either.

Scan_20191231.thumb.png.496a5874bdf1f85c27ae5585f8a08bad.png

4 pack of Guinness Draught sitting in the fridge ready to be supped during the Norwich game later and to celebrate/commiserate with after. Happy New Year๐Ÿ˜œ