Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

POLL: WORTHY OUT NOW

we now have a considerable amount of money in which another man could rebuild the team, I want a new man in, no signings till the close season and the rebuilding can begin.

If you want worthy out just add your reply to this message. If you dont normally post make the effort to sign up and add your name!!!!

couldnt agree more, give the young lads a chance under a new manager, sell greeno to raise a bit more cash and rebuild in the summer

I also agree and called Neil Adams after the match and said so. There is no way that Delia Smith and co will sack Worthy at the moment. However, when we dont make the playoffs and her investment is looking very shaky then the club will move. If we dont make the playoffs Worthy and his coaching crew should all do the decent thing and resign.Leave the money in the bank, soldier on this season and hope a new man can start again next season.What will happen in reality, Nigel will bring in some more chancers and journeymen on the cheap with probably a name amongst them to keep us mugs happy. And then he will prattle on about him being player we have admired for some time. No what I mean..

No, not now that would be unfair.

We do still at the moment have faint play off hopes.

However, i would predict that in a months time we will be so far off the play off places that we would need to win virtually evey remaining game to reach them.

Then is the time to say thank you and goodbye.

Yes Worthy Out Now. I made the effort to sign up. I wasn''t bothered about when we got relegated and I still though he was the best for the job but now NO WAY. OUT NOW

oh for gods sake will you all grow up?/  And will the Nice people from that Pile of poo in suffolk please go and post on your own board about the financial trouble your club is in due to having IDEA''S ABOVE YOUR STATION!!  and leave us alone!!

I have supported the mighty canaries for 20years now and I feel we are moving back to the Robert Chase era.  It took the club so many years to get out of the championship and deep down I feel we will rot in this division again for another 10years.  Worthy has had his time at the club, fair play to him for getting us promoted but now I have seen enough, he needs to do the decent thing and stand down before we slip even further down the table and get relegated!!

WORTHY OUT!!

compare him to other managers you watch being interviewed in the Premier league and Championship- it makes me cringe every time he speaks with the rubbish that leaves his mouth - I am sure that he is a very nice man and gets on really well with Delia but I have nothing positive to say about him - get lost Worthy your time is up - you are a third division manager at best and have nothing to offer this club anymore - please do not even attempt to waste the money they you have managed to obtain through a total lack of ambition and buying sub standard players....