Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Spurs Tickets

3 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

In and Out already,

Personal record.

Looks like the club really have got the online platform working spot on.

Wait time more than an hour for me. Another devaluation of my £50 'gift' to the club 😞

21 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

In and Out already,

Personal record.

Looks like the club really have got the online platform working spot on.

How?....I was continuously refreshing a blocked website bang on 9am to finally be put in an hour long queue?.....not from where I'm standing

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

How?....I was continuously refreshing a blocked website bang on 9am to finally be put in an hour long queue?.....not from where I'm standing

Same for me, GJL.

Don’t know how you did it. Put me in a 60mins queue and when it got to within a minute kicked me out with a server error!  No chance now.

I've said this many a time before, do not refresh.

I was in the 'tickets now closed' screen at 8.10am, where it clearly states you will be automatically place into the queue on a first come first served basis,

By clicking refresh you just put yourself at the back of the queue.

2 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

I was in the 'tickets now closed' screen at 8.10am, where it clearly states you will be automatically place into the queue on a first come first served basis,

I didn’t click refresh at all. It just kicked me out with a run time error I imagine when they sold out.

5 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...in after about 45 mins... sold out

Kensall out...

Same. Cheers Kensell, way to alienate your core paying customers.

Only able to get away tickets twice as a premier member. £50 that cost me. Kensall should hold his head in shame, a complete rip off.

13 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...in after about 45 mins... sold out

Kensall out...

Strange, I’ve only now got the Sold Out screen. I was late logging in at about 9:30, so not too upset, but I don’t understand why I didn’t immediately get the message once they had all gone?

Interestingly (or not if it’s just coincidence) I had to log in on my phone today and got put in a hour long queue even though I joined as soon as the queue page started. Previously on a laptop and with stronger internet signal I’ve got through a lot quicker. I think the device and server guy are using has a lot to do with it. 

Hey, least this hasn't been a problem for a while. Are fans optimistic again? Or just wanting to check out the new stadium?

It does tell you not to refresh the page!

It's like they're trying to replicate an actual queuing experience-the earlier you log on, the nearer the front of the queue you'll be. I noticed this when I was trying to get tickets for Liverpool and I was on 3 devices. The one I logged on with first was showing the shortest waiting time and the one I logged on with last was showing the longest waiting time.

Having said that, I didn't remember to log in this morning until 8.57 so I haven't got one.

I noticed that when I did get on, there was a waiting list for this game-which is also "Sold out"-so what is that all about?

17 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Interestingly (or not if it’s just coincidence) I had to log in on my phone today and got put in a hour long queue even though I joined as soon as the queue page started. Previously on a laptop and with stronger internet signal I’ve got through a lot quicker. I think the device and server guy are using has a lot to do with it. 

I was logged in on a mobile phone and a PC simultaneously. They both ran down the clock at the same speed. Got onto the purchase page after 51 mins but Sold Out by then.

34 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Same. Cheers Kensell, way to alienate your core paying customers.

FTW, did you attend any of the forums the club ran to Express your views, and for the club to explain their process?

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

FTW, did you attend any of the forums the club ran to Express your views, and for the club to explain their process?

Ben was so contrite at the meetings that it was impossible to not draw a line under it.

Obviously we know 750 will already get their tickets plus there looked to be 200 odd queing up at carrow rd this morning (dont know if they all got one?)....if everyone who goes online gets put in an hour long queue...to be told theyre sold out....and the phones at the box office are clearly unmanned this morning,who are these other 2000 people who've got a ticket??

9 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

It's like they're trying to replicate an actual queuing experience-the earlier you log on, the nearer the front of the queue you'll be. I noticed this when I was trying to get tickets for Liverpool and I was on 3 devices. The one I logged on with first was showing the shortest waiting time and the one I logged on with last was showing the longest waiting time.

Having said that, I didn't remember to log in this morning until 8.57 so I haven't got one.

I noticed that when I did get on, there was a waiting list for this game-which is also "Sold out"-so what is that all about?

Exactly this.

I've not had an issue getting any tickets this season.

4 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Ought to change your name to Speedy Mullins.

7 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Obviously we know 750 will already get their tickets plus there looked to be 200 odd queing up at carrow rd this morning (dont know if they all got one?)....if everyone who goes online gets put in an hour long queue...to be told theyre sold out....and the phones at the box office are clearly unmanned this morning,who are these other 2000 people who've got a ticket??

Well, not everyone was put in an hour long queue. My guess is that people who logged on well before 9 o'clock-like CDMullins at 8.10- probably got a ticket.

3 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

....so what what time doss the website change from 1st priority sales i.e yesterday....to the site being closed i.e before 9am this morning?

I had that screen at 8.10;

On works PC and Laptop,

At 9.01.30, (yes I'm sad) both machines went to a estimated 2 minute wait.

At 9.03 I received my email to say they were booked

6 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Exactly this.

My only problem was waking up at 3.30 for a slash and not being able to get to sleep again until 5 so I was a bit brain dead and forgot that today was the day for the tickets-although I had checked the date yesterday 🙄

19 minutes ago, Pugin said:

Ben was so contrite at the meetings that it was impossible to not draw a line under it.

Assume you attended one then Pugin?

1 hour ago, CDMullins said:

This. It says don't refresh. So don't refresh. Got mine.  

22 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

I refreshed and got in at 9am. Another window I left open on the page got in at pretty much the same time without being touched at all so there is an auto-refresh that happens somewhere along the line.

Would assume the advice they give is to stop the servers being overwhelmed with requests as See Tickets etc experience every big release window such as Glastonbury, but who really knows - in theory it’s ‘only’ c.6,000 people trying to get in so assuming we’ve not gone nuclear on ticket office servers!